Summer May 2013

May 9, 2013

Scripture reading for the day: Isaiah 34-39
I am at the Victory Campaign Conference at Mississuaga


GOD Promise of a complete life with family with a land we will posssess forever
Isaiah 34
16 Search the book of the Lord,
and see what he will do.
Not one of these birds and animals will be missing,
and none will lack a mate,
for the Lord has promised this.
His Spirit will make it all come true.
17 He has surveyed and divided the land
and deeded it over to those creatures.
They will possess it forever,
from generation to generation.






May 10, 2013


GOD's Promise of my return to Israel
Isaiah 35
8 And a great road will go through that once deserted land.
It will be named the Highway of Holiness.
Evil-minded people will never travel on it.
It will be only for those who walk in God’s ways;
fools will never walk there.
9 Lions will not lurk along its course,
nor any other ferocious beasts.
There will be no other dangers.
Only the redeemed will walk on it.
10 Those who have been ransomed by the Lord will return.
They will enter Jerusalem singing,
crowned with everlasting joy.
Sorrow and mourning will disappear,
and they will be filled with joy and gladness.

GOD's promise to me today:
Isaiah 35:4
Be strong, and do not fear,
for your God is coming to destroy your enemies.
He is coming to save you.”



GOD's promise for me 2013, 2014, 2015

Isaiah 37
30 “This year you will eat only what grows up by itself,
and next year you will eat what springs up from that.
But in the third year you will plant crops and harvest them;
you will tend vineyards and eat their fruit.
31 And you who are left in Judah,
who have escaped the ravages of the siege,
will put roots down in your own soil
and grow up and flourish.
32 For a remnant of my people will spread out from Jerusalem,
a group of survivors from Mount Zion.
The passionate commitment of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies
will make this happen!



Isaiah 39 - Hezekiah was a selfish king, he didn't think for his children but only for his own safety.



May 21, 2013
Judges 20

As I read, I noticed that GOD had told the Israelites to fight Benjamin but they lost twice. On the the 3rd they did not lose courage but asked GOD if they should fight again and finally GOD helped them win. I receive GOD's word for me today that I have fought to go live abroad for twice but it didn't happen for me even though I asked GOD about it. The third time GOD will hear me and enable me to be successful in the plan that I will undertake as long as I rely on GOD, HIS WORD will come to pass

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Yehuda Maccabi