50th Day in Wilderness of Ormoc - Ready, Get set, Go!!!

4 Tishrei 5778
September 24, 2017
1st Day Teshuvah
Getting Ready


ODB: Song of Solomon 1-3, 

DRM: Isaiah 55:6-9 Seek the LORD while he may be found, call him while he is near.
Psalm 145 The Lord is near to all who call on HIM
Philippians 1:20-27 To live is Christ and to die is gain
Allelulia: Acts 16:14 Open our hearts, O Lord, to listen to the words of your Son.Gospel: Matthew 20:1-16 The first will be last and the last will be first 

Chabad: Parshat Vezot Hab'rachah - 1st Portion (Deuteronomy 33:1-33:7)
Deuteronomy 33:3 Yes, He loves the people; All His saints are in Your hand;
They sit down at Your feetEveryone receives Your words.
Mary who sits at JESUS feet is a Saint, I am that Mary!

Brit Chadasah: Genesis 6:1 Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted
Tehillim: Psalm 23-28


SONG: Irresistable Love by Hillsong


Princess Diaries:

Dear Abba,

Thank You for this day that has finally come for me to be ready to come home. I am ready and prepared Abba, because You are the lamp, the fire within me that guides me into all truth and into Your will for my life. Your Will is the best pathway for my life. I will follow You Adonai Yeshua, help me to please You with all that I am, in my thoughts, in my heart and mind, with my words and in all I do, may it bring glory to You! O LORD You are the great I AM! Lead me Abba. Last night, I was really disturbed in my spirit about Danny's son Jun. I felt like I didn't want to take him in, I felt that he might cause troubles if he is coming to work for my family and he is not meant to be in our company. I don't know why this really disturbed me so much, even this morning at the morning mass, I felt a heaviness in the spirit and I was just led to speak in tongues and intercede for the burden GOD is making me carry.


This afternoon Tito Adeng brings me to the family of Danny the farmer because we both were feeling a lot of doubt with his son I was taking to Cebu. I'm so glad GOD had touched Tito Adeng to feel the same way I did that led us to go to Danny's home to make sure his son Jun really wanted to work. Instead we are able to free one of Danny's son who wanted to work but was directed by his parents to stay at their house with them. Tomorrow he is coming to Cebu with his brother, and he was the one GOD had put in my heart to hire and invite to our company. I feel a satisfaction and fulfillment that I have satisfied the desires of GOD for this young man after I had prayed in tongues heavily this morning at the morning mass. This man must be so special to the LORD, because GOD really wanted him out of his home. All of a sudden just like that, his family was surprised he was surprised but everything is all GOD's plan. I believe GOD has great plans for him. I thought about Danny's son Jun and that if he really was not going to be a good worker, that he will not push through but GOD had put that disturbance in my heart not for Jun but for his brother. Praise be to the GOD of Heaven and earth who answers the prayers we utter in the Spirit even when we don't understand! Praise GOD who puts burdens so we could lift them up in prayers and HE makes a way so beautiful so grand. Now I am ready to come home and I felt so happy hearing my Dad's voice happy to welcome me home tomorrow. 




Daily Prophetic Word
September 24, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “You are in the Days of Elijah and have been for many years now! However, I Am breaking down the pillars of Baal, and setting a course of righteousness back into My people. Many have strayed over to the wrong side thinking it was better to be progressive and all inclusive.

Stop! You have adopted the wrong spirit into your heart and mind. Your faith has become watered down. I Am rising up My Vessels to challenge the status quo and place My Plumbline back into the Position. The days of getting by being lukewarm are coming to an end. You must decide who you will follow.

Your voice carries a heavy weight. Using it against My Purposes will echo the enemy’s words and desires. Who you are in alignment with will determine much in the coming months. My Kingdom has One Voice and One King. There is no conflict in Heaven, nor have a I called you to quarrel endlessly at each other.

If your words and actions lack love, then they are like clanging cymbals. You must guard your day lest you be overtaken to the wrong directions. Your cure is as simple as spending time in prayer and through the Word. I will not leave you without My help or Voice. I have not changed My mind about you. Let’s get up and press on!”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Galilee Tour Navon's Bday