Stand Firm and Stay Free

6 Tishrei 5778
September 26, 2017
Tuesday


ODB: Isaiah 1-2, Galatians 5
Isaiah 1:17 Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.
Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened by a yoke of slavery.

DRM: Ezra 6:7-20
Psalm 122 I rejoiced with those who said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord
Alleluia: Luke 11:28 Blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.
Gospel: Luke 8:19-21 The mother of Jesus and his brothers came to him
but were unable to join him because of the crowd.
He was told, "Your mother and your brothers are standing outside
and they wish to see you." He said to them in reply, "My mother and my brothers
are those who hear the word of God and act on it."

Chabad: Chumash
Parshat Vezot Hab'rachah, 3rd Portion (Deuteronomy 33:13-33:17)

17To his firstborn ox is [given] glory. His horns are the horns of a re'em. With them, he will gore peoples together [throughout all] the ends of the earth these are the myriads of Ephraim, and these are the thousands of Manasseh."

Tehillim: Psalm 35-38
Psalm 37:18 The blameless spend their days under the Lord's care...23 The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him...

GOD's Assurance: Ecclesiastes 11:14 For GOD will bring every deed into judgement including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

GOD's Story: Genesis 30-33
Jacob flees from Laban is like me fleeing from my home where I was not free to obey GOD.
Jacob prepares to meet Esau is like me preparing to meet my toughest fight, like me inside Oceanjet the whole time praying to the LORD to be merciful to me and protect me from my enemies.

Princess Diaries:
I was planning to meet my cousin Barbara and Charmaine this afternoon but GOD only let me meet Charm because I guess GOD didn't want me to be stressed meeting too many people. I was able to search for tourist spots and familiarize myself with Tel Aviv because I want to tour my parents and have a good time in Israel when the 3 of us are there ahead of the group tour. I felt so much busy today because of the time I spent researching, I didn't want to be burdened by work because GOD had called me to be set apart for HIM. At 3pm I stretched and did some exercise for a while and meditated in silence just focused on hearing from GOD and then GOD reassures me with HIS Prophetic Word from Prophet Neil. But GOD's words really assured me today.... How empty it would be for a world without Prophets!!!


Prophetic Word delivered by Prophet Neil Vermillion

In the busyness of this day allow me to comfort you in your efforts. For though you do not always know the outcome, and do not always understand the process in the moment, you have said yes to my spirit, and yes to my leadership. You have said yes to me, and have followed my guidance in your life, so let me commend you for doing so.

Let me affirm your intentions and your obedience, because I know sometimes the road is long, difficult, and confusing. Let me commend you in moving in the right direction, in not only hearing my voice, but also in putting yourself into action as you did.

I know there are many days in which you ask yourself if this is all worth it. I know you ask yourself if you really have heard from me. I know you ask if you are crazy, foolish, or naive for following me and following my ways. I know at times it is difficult to follow an invisible God, one you cannot see with your eyes, nor touch with your hands. So let me commend you for hearing my voice, following my direction, and following my ways (1).

But let me also affirm to you that your decision will be well rewarded, both here and now today, but also tomorrow, in greater things yet to come. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived of all that I have placed within you, and all that will be displayed, manifested, and demonstrated through you. Even though you will have to make a choice, know your choice will be rewarded generously and extravagantly, and will not be overlooked or forgotten (2).

Let me also affirm you will surely encounter difficulty along the way. Do not be surprised or disillusioned when your path is slow going, or you encounter hardship, or when you cannot clearly see the end in sight. All these things are normal, and natural. All these things will surely come. So do not give up. Do not become weary in well doing, but continue to persevere, for though you encounter trouble in this world, take heart for I have overcome the world (3)

(1) Colossians 1:15, Hebrews 11, John 1:18 (2) Revelation 14:12, Hebrews 11:6, 1 Corinthians 2:9 (3) John 16:33, 1 Peter 4:12, Galatians 6:9


Daily Prophetic Word
Se
ptember 26, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “I walk with you hand and hand by the River Banks. I took you to the heights of the highest Mountain Tops. And Now I will take you through the Fire unharmed. You are My Beloved and there is nothing I will not do for you. I Am so proud of you. You please Me so greatly.


What excites you, brings joy to My Heart. Soon the leaves will change and you will discover a deep mystery that I have longed to pour out into your spirit. You are My Trusted One. What I have for you will explode into the lives of those I send you to. I Am not finished revealing new things to My People.

You are My Carrier of Glory everywhere you travel. Step by Step do you have the Authority and Power to shift the very atmosphere that is stuck. People will be changed through you as My Chosen. Be mindful of the gateways you let open to wrong influences. What you ingest can become good or evil in your life.

Tune out the Noise trying to instill fear into your heart and mind. I have not give you that spirit. I have a glorious destiny for you to reach. Instead of thinking what else can go wrong, decide what else can go RIGHT as your way of being. Greater is before you than anytime in human history. Do you BELIEVE?”




God's Heart for this Season's Beginning

God has spoken through many, as well as, through this ministry that He is dealing with Idolatry head on within His people. Just as the Israelites kept going back to worshipping the Egyptian gods, while in the wilderness, many of God's people are worshipping idols in various forms. Some have watered their faith down so much that nearly anything sounds good to them now. Many more look to what their own hands can do as their source in allmatters instead of Yeshua.


Be sensitive to what the Holy Spirit is doing in your life over the next 6 months. You do not want to miss your moment of visitation with God as He cleans your inner man of all that is holding you back from His promises. Do not let Pride be your stumbling block. The enemy wants you bound and many don't even realize that they are in a prison cell.

The enemy is pushing from all directions right now. Stand Firm and watch God fight your battles! You do not need to answer the critics. Stand Firm! God's People are MERE MOMENTS from generational bondage BREAKING OFF FOR GOOD!

I command in the Name of Jesus that the Eyes of God's people be OPEN. I command their EARS to HEAR THE FREQUENCY FROM HEAVEN. I command the WAKING UP from far and wide! WE are AN IMPORTANT ARMY OF GOD. It is time to WALK IN STEP with one another! A HOUSE DIVIDED CANNOT STAND!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Galilee Tour Navon's Bday