Bethlehem - Last Day in Israel

26 Tishrei 5778
October 16, 2017
Bethlehem Day


ODB: Treasures in Heaven
Read: Matthew 6:19-24
19 “Do not store up for yourselves wealth here on earth, where moths and rust destroy, and burglars break in and steal. 20 Instead, store up for yourselves wealth in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and burglars do not break in or steal. 21 For where your wealth is, there your heart will be also.

Bible in a Year: Isaiah 47–49| 1 Thessalonians 4


Isaiah 47 A Message to Jezebel, the Babylonian Queen
1 “Come down, and sit in the dust, you virgin daughter of Bavel! Sit on the ground, not on a throne, daughter of the Kasdim! No longer are you to be called dainty and delicate.
2 Take the millstones, and grind meal; take off your veil, strip off your skirt, uncover your legs, wade through the streams.
3 Your private parts will be exposed; yes, your shame will be seen. I am going to take vengeance, and no one will stand in my way.”
4 Our Redeemer! Adonai-Tzva’ot is his name, the Holy One of Isra’el!
5 “Sit there speechless, go into darkness, you daughter of the Kasdim! For you will no longer be called the mistress of kingdoms.
6 I was angry with my people, I desecrated my own possession and gave them over to you.
But you showed them no mercy; you made your yoke very heavy,
even upon the aged.
7 You said, ‘I will be mistress forever.’ so you didn’t consider these things or think about the consequences.
8 Now hear this, you lover of luxuries, lolling at ease and saying to yourself, ‘I am important, and no one else! I will never be a widow or know the loss of children.’
9 But both will come over you in an instant, in a single day loss of children and widowhood;
they will utterly overwhelm you, despite your many occult practices and powerful spells to prevent it.”
10 You were at ease in your wickedness, you thought, “No one sees me.” Your “wisdom” and “knowledge” perverted you, as you thought to yourself, “I am important, and no one else.”
11 Yet disaster will befall you, and you won’t know how to charm it away; calamity will come upon you, and you won’t be able to turn it aside; ruin will overcome you, suddenly, before you know it.
12 So for now, keep on with your powerful spells and your many occult practices; from childhood you have been working at them; maybe they will do you some good, maybe you will inspire terror!
13 You are worn out with all your consultations — so let the astrologers and stargazers,
the monthly horoscope-makers, come forward now and save you from the things that will come upon you!
14 Look, they will be like straw! The fire will consume them. They will not save even themselves from the power of the flame. It will not be coals for warming oneself,
not a fire to sit beside!
15 So much for your [wizards], with whom you have worked all your life! Each will wander off in his own direction, and nobody will save you.
Isaiah 48
3“I announced things that happened at the beginning, long ago; they issued from my mouth, I proclaimed them. Then suddenly I acted, and they occurred.
4 Because I knew that you were stubborn, your neck an iron sinew, your forehead bronze,
5 I announced it to you long ago; before it occurred, I proclaimed it to you; so that you could not say, ‘My idol did it; my carved image, my statue, gave the order for it.’
6 You have heard and seen all this, so why won’t you admit it?
16 “Come close to me, and listen to this: since the beginning I have not spoken in secret,
since the time things began to be, I have been there; and now Adonai Elohim has sent me and his Spirit.”
20 20 Get out of Bavel! Flee the Kasdim! With shouts of joy announce it, proclaim it!
Send the news out to the ends of the earth! Say, “Adonai has redeemed his servant Ya‘akov.”

21 They weren’t thirsty when he led them through the deserts, he made water flow from the rock for them — he split the rock, and out gushed the water.
22 But there is no peace, says Adonai, for the wicked.


Isaiah 49 
8 Here is what Adonai says: “At the time when I choose, I will answer you; on the day of salvation, I will help you. I have preserved you, and I have appointed you to be the covenant for a people, to restore the land and distribute again its ruined inheritances to their owners,
9 to say to the prisoners, ‘Come out!’ to those in darkness, ‘Show yourselves!’ They will feed along the paths, and all the high hills will be their pastures.

10 They will be neither hungry nor thirsty; neither scorching wind nor sun will strike them;
for he who has mercy on them will lead them and guide them to springs of water.
11 I will turn all my mountains into a road, my highways will be raised up.
12 There they come, some from far away, some from the north, some from the west,
and some from the land of Sinim.”
14 “But Tziyon says, ‘Adonai has abandoned me,
Adonai has forgotten me.’ 15 Can a woman forget her child at the breast, not show pity on the child from her womb? Even if these were to forget, I would not forget you.
16 I have engraved you on the palms of my hands, your walls are always before me.”
17 Your children are coming quickly, your destroyers and plunderers are leaving and going.
18 Raise your eyes, and look around: they are all gathering and coming to you. Adonai swears: “As surely as I am alive, you will wear them all like jewels, adorn yourself with them like a bride.”
22 Adonai Elohim answers: “I am beckoning to the nations, raising my banner for the peoples. They will bring your sons in their arms and carry your daughters on their shoulders.
23 Kings will be your foster-fathers, their princesses your nurses. They will bow to you, face toward the earth, and lick the dust on your feet. Then you will know that I am Adonai —
those who wait for me will not be sorry.”
24 But can booty be wrested from a warrior? Can a victor’s captives be freed?
25 Here is Adonai’s answer: “Even a warrior’s captives will be snatched away, and the booty of the fearful will be freed. I will fight those who fight you, and I will save your children.
26 I will feed those oppressing you with their own flesh; they will be drunk on their own blood as with wine. Then everyone will know that I, Adonai, am your Savior
and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Ya‘akov.”

1 Thessalonians 4
3 What God wants is that you be holy, that you keep away from sexual immorality, 4 that each of you know how to manage his sexual impulses in a holy and honorable manner, 5 without giving in to lustful desires, like the pagans who don’t know God. 6 No one should wrong his brother in this matter or take advantage of him, because the Lord punishes all who do such things — as we have explained to you before at length. 7 For God did not call us to live an unclean life but a holy one. 8 Therefore, whoever rejects this teaching is rejecting not a man but God, indeed, the One who gives you the Ruach HaKodesh, which is his.
11 Also, make it your ambition to live quietly, to mind your own business and to earn your living by your own efforts — just as we told you. 12 Then your daily life will gain the respect of outsiders, and you will not be dependent on anyone.
Abba, will You please provide for me when we get to Cebu, I want You to let people see that You are providing for me even so when I am focused on Your Kingdom and at the same time enabling me to earn money I do not know in what way, but You know Abba and I trust in You to provide for me not in any organization but through Your hands like Manna from Heaven I want to feed from Your hands O LORD. Show me Your glory as I continue to believe.
13 Now, brothers, we want you to know the truth about those who have died; otherwise, you might become sad the way other people 14 do who have nothing to hope for. For since we believe that Yeshua died and rose again, we also believe that in the same way God, through Yeshua, will take with him those who have died. 15 When we say this, we base it on the Lord’s own word: we who remain alive when the Lord comes will certainly not take precedence over those who have died. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a rousing cry, with a call from one of the ruling angels, and with God’s shofar; those who died united with the Messiah will be the first to rise; 17 then we who are left still alive will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and thus we will always be with the Lord. 18 So encourage each other with these words.

DRM: Grace of Doing Ministry
Romans 1:1-7
Through him we have received the grace of apostleship, to bring about the obedience of faith, for the sake of his name, among all the Gentiles, among whom are you also, who are called to belong to Jesus Christ; 

Responsorial Psalm 98 The Lord has made known His salvation

Alleluia: Psalm 95:8 If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

Gospel: Luke 11: 29-32
At the judgment the queen of the south will rise with the men of this generation and she will condemn them, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and there is something greater than Solomon here.


CHABAD: Chumash
Parshat Noach, 2nd Portion (Genesis 7:1-7:16)

1 And the Lord said to Noah, "Come into the ark, you and all your household, for it is you that I have seen as a righteous man before Me in this generation.
2 Of all the clean animals you shall take for yourself seven pairs, a male and its mate, and of the animals that are not clean, two, a male and its mate.
15And they came to Noah to the ark, two by two of all flesh in which there is the spirit of life.
16And those who came male and female of all flesh came, as God had commanded him, and the Lord shut him in.

Tehillim: Psalms Chapter 119, Verses 97-176

114. You are my refuge and my shield; I place hope in Your promise.
115. Turn away from me, you evildoers, and I will keep the commandments of my God.
116. Support me according to Your promise, and I will live; let me not be shamed because of my hope. 

Abba, support my financial living for Your Kingdom, according to Your Promise.117. Sustain me, and I will be saved, and I will be engrossed in Your statutes always.
118. You trample all who stray from Your statutes, for their ploy is a lie.
119. You have purged all the wicked of the earth like dross, therefore I love Your testimonies.
120. My flesh bristles from fear of You, and I am in awe of Your judgments.
121. I practiced justice and righteousness; leave me not to my oppressors.
122. Guarantee Your servant goodness; let not the wicked exploit me.
123. My eyes long for Your salvation, and for the word of Your righteousness.
124. Treat Your servant according to Your kindness, and teach me Your statutes.


125. I am Your servant; grant me understanding, that I may know Your testimonies.
130. Your opening words illuminate, enlightening the simple.
131. I opened my mouth and swallowed, because I craved Your commandments.
132. Turn to me and favor me, as is [Your] law for those who love Your Name.
133. Set my steps in Your word, and let no iniquity rule over me.
134. Deliver me from the oppression of man, and I will keep Your precepts.
135. Let Your face shine upon Your servant, and teach me Your statutes.
136. My eyes shed streams of water, because they do not keep Your Torah.
137. Righteous are you, O Lord, and Your judgments are upright.
138. You commanded Your testimonies in righteousness and great faithfulness.
139. My zeal consumes me, because my enemies have forgotten Your words.
140. Your word is very pure, and Your servant cherishes it.
141. I am young and despised, yet I do not forget Your precepts.
142. Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Your Torah is truth.
143. Trouble and anguish have taken hold of me, yet Your commandments are my delight.
144. Your testimonies are righteous forever; give me understanding, that I may live.
145. I call out with all my heart; answer me, O Lord; I will keep Your statutes.
146. I call out to You; save me, and I will observe Your testimonies.
147. I rose before dawn and cried out; my hope is in Your word.
148. My eyes preceded the night watches, that I may discuss Your word.
165. There is abundant peace for those who love Your Torah, and there is no stumbling for them.
166. I hoped for Your salvation, O Lord, and I performed Your commandments.
167. My soul has kept Your testimonies, and I love them intensely.
168. I have kept Your precepts and Your testimonies, for all my ways are before You
169. Let my prayer approach Your presence, O Lord; grant me understanding according to Your word.
170. Let my supplication come before You; save me according to Your promise.



Princess Diaries:

My Dear Abba,
Holy is Your Name O LORD!!! You are coming to earth once again even now to judge as the KING of Kings. Abba, I do not ask vengeance for my enemies, I ask YOU to fulfill Your promises to me, I don't need to see those who oppress me be shattered O LORD, I ask that You forgive them but if we have defiled Your word and Your Name by not obeying carefully Your mitzvot, then what can I do Abba? I have already cried for this... Abba, just lead me out from Babylon, I pray lead me out because You have brought me here again and I know it is because of Your mercy for them and the remnants that You have brought me here, but bring me out Abba and be merciful to me. Enable me to obey You Word without stain or blame. Through Your Ruach Hakodesh that is inside me.

Ba Hashem Yeshua, Ha Mashiach Amen!





Daily Prophetic Word: GRAB HOLD OF THE NEW - I WILL ACTIVATE AND AWAKEN YOU IN NEW REALS IN NEW REGARDS

I have not forgotten what you are in waiting for. Today, stand and press in, for victory is your portion! You will not be denied as long as you hold tight.
October 16, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries

The Father says, Today I pour fresh oil over your life. Oil that will bring healing, strength, and glory. The wine in the New Wine skins is about to come forth in your life. It has been allowed to ferment over this last season. Get ready, for I Am bringing fresh purpose and calling to your life this very day.

Forget the former for what is past is past. It is over with and cannot be resurrected unless you choose to let it run around in your mind. None of that will profit you. Instead Grab a hold of the New that I breathe over the purpose I have called you to through your walk with Me. You must choose to walk with Me.

I have not forgotten what you are in waiting for. Look now, what do you see? When Elijah was waiting to see the Cloud, he pressed in until the manifestation. Today, stand and press in, for victory is your portion! You will not be denied as long as you hold tight. Others will tell you to give up. Who would you rather believe?

They have no power, so place your eyes upon the One who can do all that you can hope or dream of. I got you to this point, so see a future still of endless surprises. I am not a boring God so grab a hold of the truth that your life is more than you envisioned it could or would be. You just have to step up and be willing, and I will take you far and wide for My Namesake!



Necessary Changes Needed To Spawn New Life, And Innovative Growth
Neil Vermillion
As you come to know me more and more, over the course of time you will also come to understand my ways more and more. You will not learn my ways as if to decipher a formula from which I operate, for I do not operate by these kinds of methods. Instead you will learn to recognize my signature and my fingerprint. You will learn to recognize my activity and involvement, particularly in your personal life as you discern what I have set before you and given you (1).

And though there will still be an element of the unknown, an element of mystery, you will come to appreciate not only who I am, but also what I have done, and what I am doing this very moment. For you will see my hand at work in your life, and will appreciate where you have come from. You will see the direction in which I have moved you, and will have eager anticipation with what lies in store for you in the future. And though you do not see it all, do not possess all the knowledge or understanding, do not quite see every single little detail completely, you will see enough. You will see enough to know, enough to be comforted, enough be certain, and enough to carry hope and enthusiasm in your heart for today as you move forward in response to my guidance.

So allow me to speak to you and reveal these things to you. For you will by no means waste time as we convene in our fellowship together. You will by no means waste time as I sing my songs to your heart, and fascinate the primitive, unconscious parts of your humanity. For I will speak to you, but I will also move you – and move you in ways that are beyond definition, understanding, and explanation.

As you sit with me and allow yourself to be influenced by not only my words, but also by my spirit and my presence, I will shape you and change you in no small manner, and will do so in immeasurable and perplexing ways. For I will stir you beyond the surface level, and speak to the core of who you are. I will stir the animal and the carnal natures within you, and will move your heart in ways you cannot explain or understand (2).

I will interact with you not merely through your intellect, but also through the other capacities and dimensions of your humanity – the ones you are not fully aware of, the ones you deny, or ignore. I will speak to your core, and will stir your inner-most being, the being below the surface, below your consciousness, and will activate and awaken you in new realms, in new regards, and will do so gently, but deliberately (3)!

For I know you better than you know yourself. I have created you, and have fashioned you in every single little detail. I can speak to you and call out these aspects of who you are, even though you do not know them fully, or understand them fully. Do not resist the move of my spirit in your life. Even though I will create chaos, havoc, and turmoil as a byproduct of transition, my spirit will cause you to discard debris, embrace truth, and adopt necessary changes needed to spawn new life, and innovative growth (4).

(1) Isaiah 55:8-9 (2) 2 Corinthians 3:18, Psalm 84:2 (3) John 7:38 (4) Luke 12:7, Matthew 10:30

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Yehuda Maccabi