Holocaust Memorial

21 Tishrei 5778
October 11, 2017 

Summary of this Day:
Wonderful and Profound Revelations from the Almighty ONE
I am so much like my earthly father Dennis we carry the same burden
ODB: 
Colossians 3:1-14  
3 So if you were raised along with the Messiah, then seek the things above, where the Messiah is sitting at the right hand of God. 2 Focus your minds on the things above, not on things here on earth. 3 For you have died, and your life is hidden with the Messiah in God. 4 When the Messiah, who is our life, appears, then you too will appear with him in glory!


Bible in a Year: Isaiah 37–38;|Colossians 3
Isaiah 37
22 Here is Adonai’s answer concerning him: “ ‘The virgin daughter of Tziyon despises you; she laughs you to scorn. The daughter of Yerushalayim shakes her head at you.
23 Whom have you taunted and insulted? Against whom have you raised your voice
and haughtily lifted your eyes? The Holy One of Isra’el!


Isaiah 38
1 Around this time Hizkiyahu became ill to the point of death. Yesha‘yahu the prophet, the son of Amotz, came and said to him, “Here is what Adonai says: ‘Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not live.’”

Colossians 3
14 Above all these, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together perfectly; 15 and let the shalom which comes from the Messiah be your heart’s decision-maker, for this is why you were called to be part of a single Body.18 Wives, subject yourselves to your husbands, as is appropriate in the Lord. 19 Husbands, love your wives and don’t treat them harshly. 20 Children, obey your parents in everything; for this pleases the Lord.
25 Don’t worry — whoever is doing wrong will be paid in kind for his wrong, and there is no favoritism shown.



DRM: John 4:1-11 Your mercy O Lord is wonderful!!!
And should I not be concerned over Nineveh, the great city, in which there are more than a hundred and twenty thousand persons who cannot distinguish their right hand from their left,
not to mention the many cattle?"

Psalm 86 Lord You are merciful and gracious
Alleluia: Romans 8:15 You have received a spirit of adoption as sons through which we cry: Abba! Father!
Gospel: Luke 11:1-4
Father, hallowed be your name, your Kingdom come. Give us each day our daily bread and forgive us our sins for we ourselves forgive everyone in debt to us, and do not subject us to the final test."



18 And to Zebulun he said: "Rejoice, Zebulun, in your departure, and Issachar, in your tents.
19 They will call peoples to the mountain; there, they will offer up righteous sacrifices. For they will be nourished by the abundance of the seas, and by the treasures hidden in the sand."

Tehillim: Psalm 104-105


Prayers of a Princess:
Dear Abba,
I cried again today for Conan. I cannot measure my pain, or the bittersweet feeling I have walking down the streets of Jerusalem. I have pain and joy at the same time. I cannot have just one? I wonder, when You will take me to be with You. I am thankful for every blessing but I long to be free with You, free from troubles and pain, free from sorrow and burdens. My heart is in sorrow still and I will be forever carrying Your pain. Adonai, if You do not refresh me, I will die, my spirit is drying up. Help me Abba. I Hate my life and I cannot carry on. Abba, hold me, I cannot walk another step without You.

Thank You for the song You put up beside me through my roomate Micah:
I am Yours You are mine, nothing more I desire all my life I abide in You...

Princess Diaries:
Dear Abba,

Thank You for a good day today at the Museums but mostly for the vision that You showed me about You and me where I was a little girl crying "I can't go on anymore" and then You a loving Father, moved with love and emotion pick me up and carry me comforting me as I cry until I am comforted and healed from within. I praise You for letting me see today how much I am like my earthly father Dennis, that he is a sensitive soul and I was exactly like him and that all these years I cry and carry such a heavy burden for my Mom, I was carrying it with him, just as my Shobe had helped me carry my burden for Conan.  And these past few days I have been asking what my marriage life would be, would it be like my single life where I cry for the one so close to me, like how I cry for Mom all the time? Would I be crying all the time for such a hurt and broken husband? But then You show me today that I would be crying with a man just like my Dad. I will help carry the burdens of my husband which is a very heavy one but what a wonderful thing to be One with my husband carrying burdens with him. What a beautiful revelation that You showed me today Abba! I am truly and deeply amazed! Thank You also for giving me this time to reflect and collect and write about what You have shown me today. I miss this so much from You! I miss You speaking to me all the time. I love You Abba
Ba HaShem Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Amen!



Daily Prophetic Word
Your Place Of Greatest Advancement, Maturity, and Fulfillment
by Prophet Neil Vermillion

There are a great deal of things planted and placed within you that you have no understanding of. And while you know pieces of who I am, and pieces of my personality, there are also many pieces of me you do not understand. Allow my spirit to speak to your spirit. Receive me freely. Allow my voice to speak to your heart, to your mind, to your will and of course to your emotions. For there is knowledge you have not yet perceived, nor apprehended. There is adventure and destiny you have not yet perceived. There is so much more sitting before you, and within you, than you have perceived (1).

So walk with me in this moment, for in this day I am beginning to shake up the finer elements, the little details of the larger scheme of what is unfolding before you, and within you this day. For you were born in this period of time for a specific purpose, and for a specific reason, even though much of it is still unknown to you. So do not let yourself become overwhelmed with the rapid transition of the culture and politics of the day. Do not let yourself become overwhelmed as you rightly see yourself as too small to solve all of the world’s problems by yourself. Do not let yourself become overwhelmed in the little things that seem to perpetually increase, but instead rest in me (2).

For in my plans I have allotted for and accounted for all of these things, and even more. I have accounted for things you have not even known, nor imagined, and have done so with greater excellence and attention to detail than you have ever known. So let my spirit speak to you and guide day after day. For I will guide you righteously, with all these good things in mind (3).

I will prepare you for your greatness unfolding before your eyes. I will prepare you for this present season you are soon to encounter, as well as other seasons yet to be fully revealed later in your future. This will not all make sense to you as you view it through the lens of human understanding, with limited perception of eternal timelines. But as I reveal my vision to you, and allow you to drink from my cup of knowledge and revelation, you will begin to discern and understand pieces and fragments, enough for you to be able to comprehend sufficiently to cooperate with me (4).

For there is still so much more than you know. There are so many pieces you cannot count them all. Rest in me, in my spirit, in my guidance, in my plans and provision, and in my leadership. For I am guiding you this day to the place of not only glorious redemption, but also your greatest advancement, maturity, and fulfillment too!

(1) Daniel 2:28, Job 12:22 (2) Ephesians 1:9, Colossians 1:27 (3) 1 Corinthians 2:12-13 (4) 1 Corinthians 2:9, Isaiah 55:8-9





October 11, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, I desire for you to fully realize that You are Already Seated in Heavenly Places and Clothed in My Righteousness. You are not trying to earn anything. What I have, I freely give to you through the work of the Cross and Resurrection. You cannot earn more Love from Me, as I already Love you with a Perfect and Complete Love that is missing nothing and lacking nothing.

I Am already pleased with You. I Am already blessing your life. I Am already pouring out My favor upon you. Do you not see Me in all that surrounds you? Focus on My Good every day in all that you see and find yourself doing in your day and night. I Am always looking to lavish My Love on you each day.

Stop the religious rhetoric in your mind. I Am not looking at your sins on the Cross. It was paid for and It Is Finished! Come with Me. And as You Come With Me, I will mold you and shape you into the likeness of My Son. Stop throwing stones at yourself and each other. Forgive yourself and each other. I desire to take you higher.

I work with imperfect people, and I choose you as My Vessel of Honor. Will You Come Away With Me? Or will you say you are not worthy or capable? Who I Am to say otherwise! I made you and I will work through your strengths and make you strong where you are weak. I Am not concerned with where you started for I have drawn the most beautiful plans for the remainder of your days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Yehuda Maccabi