Jerusalem Old City

22 Tishrei 5778
October 12, 2017

The Way of the Cross


ODB:
 Read: Isaiah 40:25-31
28 28 Haven’t you known, haven’t you heard that the everlasting God, Adonai,
the Creator of the ends of the earth, does not grow tired or weary?

His understanding cannot be fathomed. 29 He invigorates the exhausted,
he gives strength to the powerless. 30 Young men may grow tired and weary,
even the fittest may stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in Adonai will renew their strength, they will soar aloft as with eagles’ wings; when they are running they won’t grow weary, when they are walking they won’t get tired.

Bible in a Year: Isaiah 39–40| Colossians 4
Isaiah 40: 1 Comfort and keep comforting my people,” says your God.2 “Tell Yerushalayim to take heart; proclaim to herthat she has completed her time of service, that her guilt has been paid off, that she has received at the hand of Adonai double for all her sins.”

Colossians 4:2 Keep persisting in prayer, staying alert in it and being thankful. 5 Behave wisely toward outsiders, making full use of every opportunity — 6 let your conversation always be gracious and interesting, so that you will know how to respond to any particular individual.


DRM: Malachi 3:13-20
16 16 Then those who feared Adonai spoke together; and Adonai listened and heard.
A record book was written in his presence for those who feared Adonai
and had respect for his name. 17 “They will be mine,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot,
“on the day when I compose my own special treasure. I will spare them as a man spares
his own son who serves him. 18 Then once again you will see the difference
between the righteous and the wicked, between the person who serves God
and one that doesn’t serve him. 19 (4:1) For the day is coming, burning like a furnace,
when all the proud and evildoers will be stubble; the day that is coming will set them ablaze,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot, “and leave them neither root nor branch.
20 (4:2) But to you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness will rise
with healing in its wings; and you will break out leaping, like calves released from the stall.
21 (4:3) You will trample the wicked, they will be ashes under the soles of your feet
on the day when I take action,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot.
Psalm 1 Blessed are they who hope in the LORD
Alleluia: Acts 16:14 Open our hearts, O Lord, to listen to the words of your Son.
Gospel: Luke 11:5-13
9 “Moreover, I myself say to you: keep asking, and it will be given to you; keep seeking, and you will find; keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who goes on asking receives; and he who goes on seeking finds; and to him who continues knocking, the door will be opened.
11 “Is there any father here who, if his son asked him for a fish, would instead of a fish give him a snake? 12 or if he asked for an egg would give him a scorpion? 13 So if you, even though you are bad, know how to give your children gifts that are good, how much more will the Father keep giving the Ruach HaKodesh from heaven to those who keep asking him!”27 As Yeshua was saying these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice to call out, “How blessed is the mother that gave birth to you and nursed you from her breast!” 28 But he said, “Far more blessed are those who hear the word of God and obey it!”



CHABAD: Chumash Parshat Bereishit, 5th Portion 
Deuteronomy 33:22-26
22 Of Dan he said:
“Dan is a lion cub
leaping forth from Bashan.”
23 Of Naftali he said:
“You, Naftali, satisfied with favor
and full of blessing from Adonai,
take possession of the sea and the south.”
24 Of Asher he said:
“May Asher be most blessed of sons,
may he be the favorite among his brothers
and bathe his feet in oil.
25 May your bolts be of iron and bronze
and your strength last as long as you live.
26 “Yeshurun, there is no one like God,
riding through the heavens to help you,
riding on the clouds in his majesty.

Tehillim: Psalms Chapters 106-107
Psalm 106: 4 Remember me, Adonai, when you show favor to your people,
keep me in mind when you save them;
5 so I can see how well things are going
with those whom you have chosen,
so that I can rejoice in your nation’s joy,
and glory in your heritage.
16 In the camp they were jealous of Moshe
and Aharon, Adonai’s holy one
.
44 Still he took pity on their distress
whenever he heard their cry.
45 For their sakes he kept in mind his covenant
and in his limitless grace relented,
46 causing them to be treated with compassion
by all who had taken them captive.
Psalm 107
1 Give thanks to Adonai; for he is good,
for his grace continues forever.
2 Let those redeemed by Adonai say it,
those he redeemed from the power of the foe.
3 He gathered them from the lands,
from the east and from the west,
from the north and from the sea.
4 They wandered in the desert, on paths through the wastes,
without finding any inhabited city.
5 They were hungry and thirsty,
their life was ebbing away.
6 In their trouble they cried to Adonai,
and he rescued them from their distress.
7 He led them by a direct path
to a city where they could live.
8 Let them give thanks to Adonai for his grace,
for his wonders bestowed on humanity!
9 For he has satisfied the hungry,
filled the starving with good.





Prayers of the Weeping Princess:
Dear Abba,

I remember Conan and I want to bring my hurt to the people working in my house. I know I have done what I can to take care of him but I was not stern enough to emphasize my point in caring for every dogs needs. I want to give them a piece of my mind and teach them that godliness will care for the needs of even the most insignificant being on earth. I plan to speak to Abel when I come home, words that pierce the hardness of his heart. I carry my pain because You never even told me ahead that You were going to take him away from us gone to soon once again just like our first German Shepherd. Abba heal me, and let me use this pain to be better at who YOU have called and created me to be. Help me to trust You in every bad thing that happens Abba, help me Abba. I need You. I lift this day to You Abba. My heart is sober, I wait for Your return my King... 

Princess Diaries:
Abba, Thank you for bringing me and Alexis to pray together at the Western Wall today and for bringing my parents with their friends and the rest of the believers here in Your Holy Mountain. I am happy and amazed at what You brought me to today. It's amazing Abba! Truly it is!!! Abba, may I always be one with You in everything please help me to do everything that pleases You by Your Ruach Hakodesh that is at work within me. I lay down me and put on Adonai Yeshua. 





Daily Prophetic Word

Walking In Agreement In What Is Important To Me

Prophet Neil Vermillion

While you sit with me and receive what I am saying, understand there is also more than one dimension to what I am saying in this moment. For the words I speak are spirit and they are life. There is more than one meaning, more than one timeline, and more than one application. So receive from me, but also remain flexible in your reception, for I will show you meaning after meaning, layer after layer, and application after application of all I have already given you, in addition to what is yet to come (1).

Sit with me in the calm of the day, but also sit with me in the midst of your chaos and turmoil. Sit with me and listen to the move of my heart for I will show you wondrous and glorious things. I will show you mysteries that provoke your heart. I will show you insights that will offend your mind. I will reveal things yet to come, and their ramifications will be both amazing and perplexing at the same time (2).

For I am more than one-dimensional, and likewise my word is also more than one-dimensional. I speak to you from the essence of who I am, so know there is not just one, surface-level meaning to all I am saying in this moment and doing in your life. For I am working with you, and in you, this moment for today, but I am also working with you, and in you, for things yet to come. I am working on one aspect that is obvious to you, but I am also addressing issues, concerns, and realties that are not obvious, but are hidden beyond your sight and realm of detection (3).

So do not walk by your own understanding, for you will make presumptions and make grave errors in interpreting and understanding what I am saying and the direction in which I am moving. But listen to my voice, and receive the revelation of my spirit. For even though it will not always make sense to your rational mind, even though it will oftentimes defy your culture and your traditions, it will be life for you (4).

And in this life you will find the freedom you desire, for I will liberate you from the idols and traditions of the culture of the day. And as a result you will walk in freedom, for you will not be influenced by ideas and practices that have no real or lasting merit or value. You will speak truthfully, and behave truthfully. You will walk in wholesome agreement in what is important to me, and will do so without compromise, without hesitation, and without distortion or misunderstanding (5).

(1) John 16:13-15 (2) 2 Corinthians 4:16-18, Daniel 2:47, Jeremiah 33:3 (3) Matthew 24:35, Ephesians 1:9, Matthew 13:11 (4) Proverbs 3:5, 1 Corinthians 2:13-15, John 6:63 (5) John 8:32, Ephesians 4:15, John 15:4, 2 Chronicles 1:12, Luke 21:15


October 12, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries

The Father says, Enjoy the place that you are at right now. There is beauty in all seasons and when you discover it, this beauty will help carry you through even the darkest of days. There is a purpose for all things under Heaven. Know that I Am fully in control and in authority over all of creation. I have not missed even the smallest of details over your life.

Yes, things will not often times make sense in the moment, but it will in time. I do not place a value on suffering. I will redeem and restore the time that you spent in these seasons. I will give back to you in a greater abundance then what you lost, just as I did with My faithful servant Job. You are My Royal Sons and Daughters. My Hand and Will deny you nothing that I deem Good for your life. Stand Strong and Continue to Stand. My Hand will keep you steady.

When the waves seek to wash away all that you have built and become, I will take you higher so that the waters will have no affect upon your days. What I have not called an end to, will change and shift as I speak forth over you. Sometimes people can ask for an ending to something that I am using to take them higher. Be mindful of Heaven’s perspective and what I Am up to in your life.

Diamonds do not form without the right environment. Your destiny depends on the right environment at key moments in the journey. Be careful not to speak against what will bring you the greatest reward and purpose. I will waste nothing even when it looks like garbage in the moment. Beauty will rise up by My Voice and the abundance of My Glory will follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Yehuda Maccabi