Galilee Tour Navon's Bday

25 Tishrei 5778
Navon's Birthday
Jordan Baptism 
Galilee Tour
Sunday


OBD: God's direction

Read: Proverbs 3:1–8
Do not let grace and truth leave you — bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. 4 Then you will win favor and esteem in the sight of God and of people.

Bible in a Year: Isaiah 45–46 | 1 Thessalonians 3
Thus says Adonai to Koresh, his anointed, whose right hand he has grasped, so that he subdues nations before him and strips kings of their robes, so that doors open in front of him, and no gates are barred: 2 “I will go ahead of you, levelling the hills, shattering the bronze gates, smashing the iron bars. 3 I will give you treasures hoarded in the dark, secret riches hidden away, so that you will know that I, Adonai, calling you by your name,  4 It is for the sake of Ya‘akov my servant, yes, for Isra’el my elect, that I call you by your name and give you a title, although you don’t know me.am the God of Isra’el.
13 I am stirring up Koresh to righteousness, I am smoothing out all his paths. He will rebuild my city; and he will free my exiles, taking neither ransom nor bribe,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot.

22 22 Look to me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God; there is no other.
25 25 but all the descendants of Isra’el will find justice and glory in Adonai.
Isaiah 46
9 “Remember things that happened at the beginning, long ago — that I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.
10 At the beginning I announce the end, proclaim in advance things not yet done;
and I say that my plan will hold, I will do everything I please to do.
11 I call a bird of prey from the east, the man I intended, from a distant country.
I have spoken and will bring it about; I have made a plan, and I will fulfill it.
12 Listen to me, you stubborn people, so far from righteousness:
13 I am bringing my justice nearer, it is not far away; my salvation will not be delayed, I will place my salvation in Tziyon for Isra’el my glory.


1 Thessalonians 1
6 But now Timothy has come to us from you, bringing good news about your trust and love, and telling us that you remember us well and are always longing to see us, just as we long to see you. 7 Because of this, brothers, in spite of all our trouble and distress, we were comforted over you — because of your trust; 8 so that now we are alive; since you continue to stand fast, united with the Lord.
12 And as for you, may the Lord make you increase and overflow in love toward each other, indeed, toward everyone, just as we do toward you; 13 so that he may give you the inner strength to be blameless, by reason of your holiness, when you stand before God our Father at the coming of our Lord Yeshua with all his angels.


DRM: Isaiah 25:6-10
On this mountain the LORD of hosts will provide for all peoples a feast of rich food and choice wines, juicy, rich food and pure, choice wines. On this mountain he will destroy
the veil that veils all peoples, the web that is woven over all nations; he will destroy death forever. The Lord GOD will wipe away the tears from every face; the reproach of his people he will remove from the whole earth; for the LORD has spoken. On that day it will be said:
"Behold our God, to whom we looked to save us! This is the LORD for whom we looked;
let us rejoice and be glad that he has saved us!" For the hand of the LORD will rest on this mountain.

Psalm 23 I shall live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life
(1) Adonai is my shepherd; I lack nothing. 2 He has me lie down in grassy pastures, he leads me by quiet water, 3 he restores my inner person. He guides me in right paths for the sake of his own name. 4 Even if I pass through death-dark ravines, I will fear no disaster; for you are with me; your rod and staff reassure me. 5 You prepare a table for me, even as my enemies watch; you anoint my head with oil from an overflowing cup. 6 Goodness and race will pursue me every day of my life; and I will live in the house of Adonai for years and years to come.

Philippians 4:12-20 Contentment is the secret to happiness
Brothers and sisters: I know how to live in humble circumstances; I know also how to live with abundance. In every circumstance and in all things I have learned the secret of being well fed and of going hungry, of living in abundance and of being in need.

Alleluia: Ephesians 1:17-18 May the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ enlighten the eyes of our hearts, so that we may know what is the hope that belongs to our call.

Gospel: Matthew 22: 1-14
"The kingdom of heaven may be likened to a king who gave a wedding feast for his son. He dispatched his servants to summon the invited guests to the feast, but they refused to come. The rest laid hold of his servants,
mistreated them, and killed them. The king was enraged and sent his troops, destroyed those murderers, and burned their city. Then he said to his servants, 'The feast is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy to come. Go out, therefore, into the main roads (gentiles) and invite to the feast whomever you find.'... Many are invited, but few are chosen."



CHABAD: Chumash
Parshat Noach, 1st Portion (Genesis 6:9-6:22)
19And of all living things of all flesh, two of each you shall bring into the ark to preserve alive with you; they shall be male and female.
22And Noah did; according to all that God had commanded him, so he did.

Tehillim: Psalms Chapter 119, Verses 1-96
Remember your promise to your servant, through which you have given me hope.
50 In my distress my comfort is this: that your promise gives me life.
51 Though the arrogant scorn me completely, have not turned away from your Torah.
52 Adonai, I keep in mind your age-old rulings; in them I take comfort.
58 I beg your favor with my whole heart;
show pity to me, in keeping with your promise.

67 Before I was humbled (afflicted), I used to go astray;but now I observe your word.
75 I know, Adonai, that your rulings are righteous,
that even when you humble me you are faithful.
76 Let your grace comfort me,
in keeping with your promise to your servant.
80 80 Let my heart be pure in your laws,
(may I wholeheartedly follow your decree) so that I won’t be put to shame.
91 Yes, it stands today, in keeping with your rulings;
for all things are your servants. 89 Your word continues forever, Adonai,
firmly fixed in heaven;
90 your faithfulness through all generations;
you established the earth, and it stands.
91 Yes, it stands today, in keeping with your rulings;
for all things are your servants.
92 If your Torah had not been my delight,
I would have perished in my distress.
93 I will never forget your precepts,
for with them you have made me alive.
94 I am yours; save me
because I seek your precepts.
95 The wicked hope to destroy me,
but I focus on your instruction.
96 I see the limits of all perfection,
but your mitzvah has no bounds.


Prayers of the Weeping Princess:

Dear Abba,


Great Are You O LORD!!! Holy is Your Name!!! Bless this day O Lord!!! 



Today, we were able to have the baptism by Pastor Daniel in the Jordan River but I didn't feel like it was special. In fact, I didn't even feel like I have to do it because I have been baptized by my spiritual father Artemio before coming to Israel. It's the 3rd time I've been baptized this year. But what made it special today was that today was Navon's hebrew birthday and today I got baptized by a Jew who loves Yeshua and is a Rabi and Pastor. So I think that's the only thing that made it special. I believe that GOD will give me who HE has promised me to and I am waiting for him to show up in my life again but I'm kinda losing my patience in the wait. Where is he Abba? What's going on? But I will continue to remain in trusting in GOD and being busy in the ministry because what else can I do? Micah my room mate and sister in the Lord went down to the store shop and we met a good looking man selling in his store but I could smell that he was trouble so we stayed far far away from him. I'm not going to fail the same test again. Good looks are not enough to make this girl swoon. Only one man will make me swoon and that's my KING Yeshua because HE is in love with me truly and fully without holding back anything. And unless a man looks at me the way Yeshua Adonai looks at me, then I'm not going to give my heart to any man less worthy. Or should I just come to a conclusion, that no man in this world is ever worthy of my love and commitment? Maybe it's better to feel this way and not expect anything at all from any man. When I come home, I've decided to pursue my passion in dancing, and be faithful to my fathers, serving them without expecting anything in return. I'm going to be busy with serving my family and doing what I always thought in my heart to do, to cook for them and help them without expecting anything in return. I will die in my heart once again, living for GOD like a Catholic Priest or Nun, not hoping for more earthly gain, just asking for more of GOD. I have learned so much from the Catholic priests and nuns and they inspire me to live the celebate life that GOD has called them to live just like Paul. I believe they follow after Paul and I am one that will acknowledge them. I will just dance with GOD forever, and live the celebate life if need be and let King YESHUA alone enjoy my beauty =) I'm so glad GOD brought me to live among the Catholics in Ormoc because without that experience I would never learn to understand how they live and emulate this kind of celibate attitude like them.

Abba, 
I ask that You give me a dance group in Cebu, please Abba, let me enjoy this celebate life with You and let me dance for You like a Young one without being religious. I want to be forever young like Moshe always living for You, burning for You through dance and writings, shinning for You. I dream to have a pop jazz group and a pop jazz dance partner whose gay, I don't know. I don't have to marry this year. If only I could turn back time, I could have done this years ago. Abba, please give me a chance to fulfill this for You. Please give me a flexible body Abba, I want to dance. Please Abba and give me the energy and gusto to cook for my family while having time for ministry back in Cebu. Toda Raba Abba!!!

Ba Hashem Yeshua HaMashiach, Amen!




Daily Prophetic Word
October 15, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries

The Father says, Today, Find My Glory raining on you this very day. I Am bringing an answer to your life that you are in great need of and have been petitioning for. I Am bringing you to a point where you realize that nothing is missing and nothing is broken in you. I Am bringing much needed healing in many areas of your life. Bring your desires to My Throne this very day.

I desire many things for you, but what do you desire? Did you lose hope in the valley or decide you no longer required My guidance on the mountain top? My Voice speaks to every situation; every joy and every pain. The enemy will lie to you, but when you tune your frequency to My Heart, you will overcome the schemes of the enemy. Look up, for your answer is on the way.

Your Latter days are indeed coming with Brilliance from the Kingdom. I will not leave you in the gutter of hope deferred. What looked like a dead end is moving into the most spectacular turnaround that you could ever imagine. What you are about to give up on, I Am reviving for My Glory and Honor. My Breath is the Breath of Life.

Renounce your adult mindset and walk in the Imagination that I created you to flourish in. Your faith and belief in Me lies in your ability to step out of the logical mind and be as children, where all things are known to be possible. Trust Me to take care of your life in the Best Plan and not the mediocre. I created you out of My Love and Favor! I am busy working out your miracle even right now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home