Home Bound

27 Tishrei 5778
Tuesday Home Bound
The Stop over at Hong Kong
Ready for new adventures that await me at home



ODB: The Rugged Road
Read: Psalm 25:4-11
4 Make me know your ways, Adonai, teach me your paths.
5 Guide me in your truth, and teach me; for you are the God who saves me,
my hope is in you all day long.

Bible in a Year: Isaiah 50–52 | 1 Thessalonians 5
Isaiah 50
4 Adonai Elohim has given me the ability to speak as a man well taught, so that I, with my words, know how to sustain the weary. Each morning he awakens my ear to hear like those who are taught.
5 Adonai Elohim has opened my ear, and I neither rebelled nor turned away.
6 I offered my back to those who struck me, my cheeks to those who plucked out my beard; I did not hide my face from insult and spitting.
7 For Adonai Elohim will help. This is why no insult can wound me. This is why I have set my face like flint, knowing I will not be put to shame.
8 My vindicator is close by; let whoever dares to accuse me appear with me in court! Let whoever has a case against me step forward!

Isaiah 51
1 “Listen to me, you pursuers of justice, you who seek Adonai: consider the rock from which you were cut, the quarry from which you were dug —
2 consider Avraham your father and Sarah, who gave birth to you; in that I called him when he was only one person, then blessed him and made him many.

7 “Listen to me, you who know justice, you people who have my Torah in your heart:
don’t be afraid of people’s taunts, don’t be upset by their insults.
8 For the moth will eat them up like clothing, the worm will eat them like wool;
but my justice will be forever, and my salvation for all generations.”
14 The captive will soon be set free; he will not die and go down to Sh’ol; on the contrary, his food supply will be secure.
15 For I am Adonai your God, who stirs up the sea, who makes its waves roar — Adonai-Tzva’ot is my name.
16 I have put my words in your mouth and covered you with the shadow of my hand,
in order to plant the skies [anew], lay the foundations of the earth [anew] and say to Tziyon, ‘You are my people.’”
Isaiah 52:1 Awake! Awake, Tziyon! Clothe yourself with your strength! Dress in your splendid garments, Yerushalayim, the holy city! For the uncircumcised and the unclean will enter you no more.
2 Shake off the dust! Arise! Be enthroned, Yerushalayim! Loosen the chains on your neck, captive daughter of Tziyon!
3 For thus says Adonai: “You were sold for nothing, and you will be redeemed without money.”
8 Listen! Your watchmen are raising their voices, shouting for joy together. For they will see, before their own eyes, Adonai returning to Tziyon.
9 Break out into joy! Sing together, you ruins of Yerushalayim! For Adonai has comforted his people, he has redeemed Yerushalayim!
10 Adonai has bared his holy arm in the sight of every nation, and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of our God.
11 Leave! Leave! Get out of there! Don’t touch anything unclean! Get out from inside it, and be clean, you who carry Adonai’s temple equipment.
12 You need not leave in haste, you do not have to flee; for Adonai will go ahead of you,
and the God of Isra’el will also be behind you.

1 Thessalonians 5
16 Always be joyful. 17 Pray regularly. 18 In everything give thanks, for this is what God wants from you who are united with the Messiah Yeshua. 19 Don’t quench the Spirit, 20 don’t despise inspired messages. 21 But do test everything — hold onto what is good, 22 but keep away from every form of evil.
23 May the God of shalom make you completely holy — may your entire spirit, soul and body be kept blameless for the coming of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah. 24 The one calling you is faithful, and he will do it.



DRM: Romans 1 "The one who is righteous by faith will live."
The wrath of God is indeed being revealed from heaven against every impiety and wickedness of those who suppress the truth by their wickedness. For what can be known about God is evident to them, because God made it evident to them.

Psalm 19 The heavens proclaim the glory of God.

Alleluia: Hebrews 4:12 The word of God is living and effective, able to discern reflections and thoughts of the heart.

Gospel: Luke 11:37-41
The Lord said to him, "Oh you Pharisees! Although you cleanse the outside of the cup and the dish, inside you are filled with plunder and evil. You fools! Did not the maker of the outside also make the inside? 
But as to what is within, give alms, and behold, everything will be clean for you."


CHABAD: Chumash with Rashi
Parshat Noach, 3rd Portion (Genesis 7:17-8:14)

Genesis 7: 23 And it [the Flood] blotted out all beings that were upon the face of the earth, from man to animal to creeping thing and to the fowl of the heavens, and they were blotted out from the earth, and only Noah and those with him in the ark survived.
Genesis 8: 1 And God remembered Noah and all the beasts and all the cattle that were with him in the ark, and God caused a spirit to pass over the earth, and the waters subsided.
13And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first [month], on the first of the month, that the waters dried up from upon the earth, and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and he saw, and behold, the surface of the ground had dried up.

Psalms / Tehillim Chapters 120-134
Psalm 121:

1. A song of ascents. I lift my eyes to the mountains-from where will my help come?
2. My help will come from the Lord, Maker of heaven and earth.
3. He will not let your foot falter; your guardian does not slumber.
4. Indeed, the Guardian of Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps.
5. The Lord is your guardian; the Lord is your protective shade at your right hand.
6. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
7. The Lord will guard you from all evil; He will guard your soul.
8. The Lord will guard your going and your coming from now and for all time.


Psalm 122
1. A song of ascents by David. I rejoiced when they said to me, "Let us go to the House of the Lord.”
2. Our feet were standing within your gates, O Jerusalem;
3. Jerusalem that is built like a city in which [all Israel] is united together.
4. For there the tribes went up, the tribes of God-as enjoined upon Israel-to offer praise to the Name of the Lord.
5. For there stood the seats of justice, the thrones of the house of David.
6. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; may those who love you have peace.
7. May there be peace within your walls, serenity within your mansions.
8. For the sake of my brethren and friends, I ask that there be peace within you.
9. For the sake of the House of the Lord our God, I seek your well-being.

Psalm 125
1. A song of ascents. Those who trust in the Lord are as Mount Zion which never falters, but abides forever.
2. Mountains surround Jerusalem, and the Lord surrounds His people from this time and forever.
3. For the rod of wickedness will never come to rest upon the lot of the righteous; therefore the righteous need not stretch their hand to iniquity.
4. Be beneficent, O Lord, to the good and to those who are upright in their hearts.
5. But as for those that turn to their perverseness, may the Lord lead them with the workers of iniquity. Peace be upon Israel.

Psalm 126
1. A song of ascents. When the Lord will return the exiles of Zion, we will have been like dreamers.
2. Then our mouth will be filled with laughter, and our tongue with songs of joy; then will they say among the nations, "The Lord has done great things for these.”
3. The Lord has done great things for us; we were joyful.
4. Lord, return our exiles as streams to arid soil.
5. Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.
6. He goes along weeping, carrying the bag of seed; he will surely return with songs of joy, carrying his sheaves.

Psalm 127
1. A song of ascents for Solomon. If the Lord does not build a house, then its builders labor upon it in vain. If the Lord will not guard a city, the vigilance of its watchman is in vain.
2. It is in vain for you, you who rise early, who sit up late, and who eat the bread of tension, for in fact He gives His loved ones sleep.
3. Behold, the heritage of the Lord is children; the fruit of the womb is a reward.
4. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, so are the children of youth.
5. Fortunate is the man who has his quiver full of them; they will not find themselves shamed when they speak with enemies in public places.


Psalm 128
1. A song of ascents. Fortunate is every man who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways.
2. When you eat of the labor of your hands, you will be happy, and you will have goodness.
3. Your wife will be like a fruitful vine in the inner chambers of your house; your children will be like olive saplings around your table.
4. Behold, so will be blessed the man who fears the Lord.
5. May the Lord bless you out of Zion, and may you see the goodness of Jerusalem all the days of your life.
6. And may you see children [born] to your children; peace upon Israel.


Psalm 129
1. A song of ascents. Much have they persecuted me from my youth on. Let Israel declare it now-
2. "Much have they persecuted me from my youth on, [but] they have not prevailed against me.”
3. The plowmen plowed upon my back; they wished to make their furrow long.
4. But the Lord is just; He cut the cords of the lawless.
5. They will be humiliated and will be turned back, all the haters of Zion.
6. They will be as grass upon the rooftops that withers before one plucks it,
7. wherewith the reaper has never filled his hand, nor the sheaf-binder his arm;
8. and of which the passers-by never have said: "The blessing of the Lord be upon you; we bless you in the name of the Lord."


Psalm 131
1. A song of ascents, by David. O Lord, my heart was not proud, nor were my eyes haughty; I did not seek matters that were too great and too wondrous for me.
2. Surely I put my soul at peace and soothed it like a weaned child with his mother; my soul was like a weaned child.
3. Let Israel hope in the Lord from this time forth and forever.


Psalm 132
11. For the Lord has sworn to David a truth from which He will never retreat: "From the fruit of your womb will I set for you upon the throne.
12. If your sons will keep My covenant and this testimony of mine which I will teach them, then their sons, too, will sit on the throne for you until the end of time.


Psalm 134
1. A song of ascents. Behold: Bless the Lord, all you servants of the Lord who stand in the House of the Lord in the nights.
2. Lift up your hands in holiness and bless the Lord.
3. May the Lord, Who makes heaven and earth, bless you from Zion.



Princess Diaries:

Dear Abba,
Holy are You O GOD Most Holy and Exalted One of Israel. Toda Raba for Your word and how You speak to every situation in my life. I receive all Your words of truth, Your promises and judgements O LORD according to Your Holiness and righteousness O GOD! Forgive us O LORD, all the iniquity of our hearts. Cleanse us O GOD by the blood of Yeshua Adonai Your Only Son who saves all men of their sins. Let Your Spirit always rest or dwell upon me O GOD. Speak to me and grant me Your wisdom, grace and understanding. Let Your Will be done in my life in my family, my family in law in all the world here on earth as it is in heaven.

I am excited Abba, because ever since Europe I know that there will be something special happening on Stop Overs of airports. You confirmed it with Pastor Bernard yesterday as he shared about the "stop over" story of how he married his wife. I am excited for today is the day we go home, I love Israel, but I am already done with being here as a tourist and with the group, I want to go home and start a new adventure with You. We will be stopping over Hong kong for I think one night and through Your Word You have confirmed that the time of my freedom is very very near. The freedom to obey You without anyone hindering me for I will be married to Navonel on December 2017. I praise You Abba! Because You will fulfill every Word of Promise You have ever spoken to me! I praise You! You are great and glorious! HOLY is YOUR NAME! Toda Raba for granting Alexis the dream of her heart to have a birthday here in Israel and that people celebrated joyfully with her!

Ba Hashem Yeshua, Ha Mashiach, Amen!




Daily Prophetic Word
October 17, 2017
The Realms Of Which You Are Completely Unaware
Neil Vermillion

In the sweetness of the sincerity of your heart for me, you will find new opportunities for potential, for innovation, for growth, and development. You will find me in the aspects you do not believe are significant, the small and overlooked regions of your heart and mind. For I possess all the space, and there is no place I do not exist. But it is within these smaller regions, these lesser known, lesser familiar regions of your heart and mind you will find untouched ground. For in this untouched ground I will speak to you without contamination, without prejudice, without bias from your own personal experience (1).

So do not shy away from me in the times you encounter your ignorance. Do not shy away from me as you encounter new lands, new territories, new ideas, new experiences, and new relationships. For it is in these new things you will have nothing to rely on except for me, and it is because of this reason you will engage with me in fresh and pure ways.

You mean well most of the time. Your intentions are generally good, but you oftentimes rely on habit, instead of freshness. You have the option to inquire of me for a fresh perspective, a fresh understanding, for fresh manna, but revert to what you already know. You revert back to yesterday’s manna, because you know where it is, you know how to manage it, and you can save time without being inconvenienced by collecting today’s manna (2).

So while there is efficiency in building on what is known, by enhancing and repeating what is already working in your life, know there is still much ground to be gained, many experiences yet to be discovered, and many, many new facets to be touched in the realms of your ignorance. For the things in which you are ignorant are ripe for the picking. The regions of your heart and mind in which you are ignorant, are completely fresh and ready to receive my seed (3).

So be aware as I bring you into new things and allow you to begin to become aware of your ignorance. For as I do I am adding new things to you, wonderful experiences, and fresh and new perspective, understanding, and revelation. And with this you will encounter my heart, not merely my hand. Though you will know my hand, there is more to who I am than the goods I offer you. So discard your familiar paradigms and embrace all that I am setting before you in this hour – particularly that which is entirely new to you, the realms of which you are completely unaware.

(1) Proverbs 15:3, Colossians 1:17, Jeremiah 23:24 (2) Matthew 6:11 (3) Luke 8:11



You must be willing to go after the promises.
October 17, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries

The Father says, Seek, Ask, and Knock for all that I have laid up for you in Heaven. Nothing I will hold back from those that walk uprightly. Bring your heart to Me, so that I may mold you into the image of My Son. The enemy will only see the Christ in you and run in terror at the very sight of you. Align your thoughts and words with My Kingdom purpose.

You are overcomers, and you must be ready to charge the hill to overthrow the opposition in your life. I will give you all the tools to fight what lies ahead. You will receive nothing if you hide in the cave. You must be willing to go after the promises. Hold onto them tight, and let no one steal what I have freely given to you. I will restore the ground that you have lost. I will restore the time you have wasted.

Clear out what is distracting your efforts. What you are unable to move with a positive impact, leave behind for Me to finish for you. Let the burdens wash far away. The road ahead is making way to smooth level ground. The fog and confusion is lifting. Let your confidence arise for you have no shame or condemnation. I have cleaned your lips and set you back on the path of righteousness.

I will use you and I will send you out as My blessing to a Lost and Dying world. You were found by Me and now others will see your Light and find Me just the same. I look at your potential not your missteps. I created you so when you doubt if you have enough, stop and let Me show you just how important and special I have designed you to be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Galilee Tour Navon's Bday

Satisfying me everytime