Jerusalem March Day

20 Tishrei 5778
October 2017
Jerusalem March



ODB:

Read: 1 John 4:7-19
17 Here is how love has been brought to maturity with us: as the Messiah is, so are we in the world. This gives us confidence for the Day of Judgment. 18 There is no fear in love. On the contrary, love that has achieved its goal gets rid of fear, because fear has to do with punishment; the person who keeps fearing has not been brought to maturity in regard to love.

Bible in a Year: Isaiah 34–36;| Colossians 2
Isaiah 34

16 Consult the book of Adonai and read it: not one of these will be missing,
none will be lacking a mate. For by his own mouth he gave the order, and by his Spirit he brought them together.
17 It is he who cast the lot for them, his hand measured out their shares.
They will possess it forever, and live there through all generations.

Isaiah 35
1 The desert and the dry land will be glad;
the ‘Aravah will rejoice and blossom like the lily.
2 It will burst into flower,
will rejoice with joy and singing,
will be given the glory of the L’vanon,
the splendor of Karmel and the Sharon.
They will see the glory of Adonai,
the splendor of our God.
3 Strengthen your drooping arms,
and steady your tottering knees.
4 Say to the fainthearted, “Be strong and unafraid!
Here is your God; he will come with vengeance;
with God’s retribution he will come and save you.”
5 Then the eyes of the blind will be opened,
and the ears of the deaf will be unstopped;
6 then the lame man will leap like a deer,
and the mute person’s tongue will sing.
For in the desert, springs will burst forth,
streams of water in the ‘Aravah;
7 the sandy mirage will become a pool,
the thirsty ground springs of water.
The haunts where jackals lie down will become
a marsh filled with reeds and papyrus.
8 A highway will be there, a way,
called the Way of Holiness.
The unclean will not pass over it,
but it will be for those whom he guides —
fools will not stray along it.
9 No lion or other beast of prey
will be there, traveling on it.
They will not be found there,
but the redeemed will go there.
10 Those ransomed by Adon
ai will return
and come with singing to Tziyon,
on their heads will be everlasting joy.
They will acquire gladness and joy,
while sorrow and sighing will flee.

Colossians 2

16 So don’t let anyone pass judgment on you in connection with eating and drinking, or in regard to a Jewish festival or Rosh-Hodesh or Shabbat. 17 These are a shadow of things that are coming, but the body is of the Messiah.

18 Don’t let anyone deny you the prize by insisting that you engage in self-mortification or angel-worship. Such people are always going on about some vision they have had, and they vainly puff themselves up by their worldly outlook. 19 They fail to hold to the Head, from whom the whole Body, receiving supply and being held together by its joints and ligaments, grows as God makes it grow. 20 If, along with the Messiah, you died to the elemental spirits of the world, then why, as if you still belonged to the world, are you letting yourselves be bothered by its rules? — 21 “Don’t touch this!” “Don’t eat that!” “Don’t handle the other!” 22 Such prohibitions are concerned with things meant to perish by being used [not by being avoided!], and they are based on man-made rules and teachings.[a] 23 They do indeed have the outward appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed religious observances, false humility and asceticism; but they have no value at all in restraining people from indulging their old nature.



DRM: John 3:1-10
"Forty days more and Nineveh shall be destroyed," when the people of Nineveh believed God;
they proclaimed a fast and all of them, great and small,
put on sackcloth. When God saw by their actions how they turned from their evil way,he repented of the evil that he had threatened to do to them;
he did not carry it out.

Psalm 130 If You O Lord, mark iniquities who can stand?
Allelulia: Luke 11:28 Blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.
Gospel: Luke 10:38-42
The Lord said to her in reply, "Martha, Martha, you are anxious and worried about many things.
There is need of only one thing. Mary has chosen the better part and it will not be taken from her."



CHABBAD: Parshat Vezot Hab'rachah, 3rd Portion (Deuteronomy 33:13-33:17)
13And of Joseph he said: "His land shall be blessed by the Lord, with the sweetness of the heavens with dew, and with the deep that lies below,
17To his firstborn ox is [given] glory. His horns are the horns of a re'em. With them, he will gore peoples together [throughout all] the ends of the earth these are the myriads of Ephraim, and these are the thousands of Manasseh."


Princess Diaries:
Dear Abba,

You took Conan from me today, from our family because of reasons I cannot yet know. Today I was going to celebrate the Jerusalem March, but there's such a pain I feel inside, knowing I come home incomplete. But you gave me a new blessing, when You took away something that means to me. You gave Conan to me and our family for free, and freely You took him away. And freely you gave me new found friendships sisters that I can be open and honest with. Abba I don't know anymore...but the pain is good for me, I just don't know if I am supposed to rejoice or be in mourning. I am torn between the 2 but I trust You with my life. You hold everything in this world and everything that happens to me. I need You Lord, hold me and comfort me as I sleep.


Ba HaShem Yeshua, Ha Mashiach, Amen!



Daily Prophetic Word
Prophet MaryEllen

The Father says, Raise Your Banner of Praise for I Am Jehovah Nissi. I have come today as The Great Warrior in your life. Just as I came through for Moses and Joshua, I will also come through for you when You Call Upon Me. So Lift Your Hands Towards My Throne. Do not relent until you see My answer come forth.

I Am not a far off God nor do I ignore the Cries of My people. Know and Believe I fully intend to send My answer swiftly and completely. I leave nothing undone and no need unquenched. Do you believe and trust Me? Allow Me to be fully released today over you. Ask Me for what you need, and I will answer.

Do not let the world confuse your mind and heart. I am not finished with My Plans and You are Going to Love how things Turn out! Keep looking towards the Horizon for what I have spoken is arriving. The wait has been long enough, and I Am rejuvenating the Hope that was deferred. The New Dawn and New Beginning is your portion.

Take your Sword for even your wielding will be New. Let the former be forgotten and let your soul be Healed by My Touch. Give Me what is too heavy to carry. You were not meant to spend your time in wasted efforts. You are My Joy. My Will and Good Pleasure is to give you unprecedented favor for you are My Beloved whom I am well pleased with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Galilee Tour Navon's Bday