Sukkot Shabbat 5778

17 Tishrei 5778
October 7, 2017

Sukkot 3
Shabbat 
Jaffa Saturday


End of Day Princess Diaries: (to be written later today)



My Mana eaten before the day begins, feeding myself with the Word - Yeshua
Photo taken 5.17AM, the moon is higher than it was yesterday


ODB: https://odb.org/2015/10/07/unclear-vision/
Read: Job 19:1-21  
Words of Job that's also mine Job 19:5-6
“You may take a superior attitude toward me and cite my disgrace as proof against me;
but know that it’s God who has put me in the wrong and closed his net around me.
-On people disqualifying me as credible servant or messenger of GOD because of my pat mistakes and failures

Isaiah 28:7
But there are others reeling from wine, staggering about because of strong liquor;
cohen and prophet reel from strong liquor, they are confused by wine. Led astray by strong liquor, they err in their visions and stumble when judging.
-Wow! only today do I understand what wine this is! This is the wine of Jezebel and her Kingdom Bavel!
Revelations 18: 3 “For all the nations have drunk of the wine of God’s fury caused by her whoring — yes, the kings of the earth went whoring with her, and from her unrestrained love of luxury the world’s businessmen have grown rich.”
22 Isaiah 28:22 Therefore, now, stop your scoffing, or your bonds will be further tightened;
for I have heard from Adonai Elohim-Tzva’ot that destruction is decreed for the whole land.

About Israel or Tel Aviv and His Promise for them  Isaiah 29:1-8 
To the modern day Pharisees both Israelis and Filipinos  Isaiah 29:9-16

Philippians 3 A description of my enemies, modern day anti Christ who carry the name of Jesus
18 For many — I have told you about them often before, and even now I say it with tears — live as enemies of the Messiah’s execution-stake. 19 They are headed for destruction! Their god is the belly; they are proud of what they ought to be ashamed of, since they are concerned about the things of the world. 20 But we are citizens of heaven, and it is from there that we expect a Deliverer, the Lord Yeshua the Messiah. 21 He will change the bodies we have in this humble state and make them like his glorious body, using the power which enables him to bring everything under his control.



DRM: http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/100717.cfm
Psalm 69 The Lord listens to the poor
They shall dwell in the land and own it,
and the descendants of his servants shall inherit it,
and those who love his name shall inhabit it.


Alleluia: Matthew 11:25 Yeshua said, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you concealed these things from the sophisticated and educated and revealed them to ordinary folks.

Gospel: Luke 10:17-24 The Lord will draw the lowly, the broken, the outcasts to HIM and reveal HIMSELF to them. The secrets of the Kingdom: The Nobody you are, the better it is!
21 At that moment he was filled with joy by the Ruach HaKodesh and said, “Father, Lord of heaven and earth, I thank you because you concealed these things from the sophisticated and educated, yet revealed them to ordinary people. Yes, Father, I thank you that it pleased you to do this.
22 “My Father has handed over everything to me. Indeed, no one fully knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son wishes to reveal him.” 23 Then, turning to the talmidim, he said, privately, “How blessed are the eyes that see what you are seeing! 24 Indeed, I tell you that many prophets and kings wanted to see the things you are seeing but did not see them, and to hear the things you are hearing but did not hear them.”




7 Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died. His eye had not dimmed, nor had he lost his [natural] freshness.
-Forever Young just as Bob Dylan's song goes. I want to live like Moses never getting old because GOD's glory shone on Him and I know and believe I love and worship the same GOD and so therefore what I believe I receive, Toda Raba Abba!

9 And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom, because Moses had laid his hands upon him. And the children of Israel obeyed him, and they did as the Lord had commanded Moses.
-It's about time for us Joshua's to arise! Learn from your Moses and do not resent the painful lessons they taught us most of all, learn from their mistakes and let us not follow their errors but be better than they are so we can inherit the Promised Land on earth as it is in Heaven! 


Tehillim: Psalms 83-87

Psalm 84
1. For the Conductor, on the gittit,1 a psalm by the sons of Korach.
2. How beloved are Your dwellings, O Lord of Hosts!
3. My soul yearns, indeed it pines, for the courtyards of the Lord; my heart and my flesh [long to] sing to the living God.
4. Even the bird has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she lays her young on the [ruins of] Your altars, O Lord of Hosts, my King and my God.
5. Fortunate are those who dwell in Your House; they will yet praise You forever.
6. Fortunate is the man whose strength is in You; the paths [to the Temple] are in his heart.
7. For those who pass through the Valley of Thorns, He places wellsprings; their guide will be cloaked in blessings.2
8. They go from strength to strength; they will appear before God in Zion.
9. O Lord, God of Hosts, hear my prayer; listen, O God of Jacob, forever.
10. See our shield,3 O God, and look upon the face of Your anointed one.
11. For better one day in Your courtyards than a thousand [elsewhere]. I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God, than dwell [in comfort] in the tents of wickedness.
12. For the Lord, God, is a sun and a shield; the Lord bestows favor and glory; He does not withhold goodness from those who walk in innocence.
13. O Lord of Hosts! Fortunate is the man who trusts in You.

Psalm 85
10. Indeed, His deliverance is near those who fear Him, that [His] glory may dwell in the land.
11. Kindness and truth have met; righteousness and peace have kissed.
12. Truth will sprout from the earth, and righteousness will peer from heaven.
13. The Lord, too, will bestow goodness, and our land will yield its produce.
14. Righteousness shall walk before him, and he shall set his footsteps in [its] path.

Psalm 86
2. Guard my soul, for I am pious; You, my God, deliver Your servant who trusts in You.
3. Be gracious to me, my Lord, for to You I call all day.
4. Bring joy to the soul of Your servant, for to You, my Lord, I lift my soul.
5. For You, my Lord, are good and forgiving, and exceedingly kind to all who call upon You.
6. Lord, hear my prayer and listen to the voice of my supplications.


Psalm 87 God's Promise for me to marry an Israeli who is like Yeshua and 4 sons born here
1. By the sons of Korach, a psalm, a song devoted to the holy mountains [of Zion and Jerusalem].
2. The Lord loves the gates of Zion more than all the dwelling places of Jacob.
3. Glorious things are spoken of you, eternal city of God.
4. I will remind Rahav Egypt and Babylon concerning My beloved; Philistia and Tyre as well as Ethiopia, "This one was born there.”
5. And to Zion will be said, "This person and that was born there"; and He, the Most High, will establish it.
6. The Lord will count in the register of people, "This one was born there," Selah.
7. Singers as well as dancers [will sing your praise and say], "All my inner thoughts are of you."



Prayers of a Princess before the day begins:
Dear Abba,

Today is the day! That I thought I was going to get married, but here I am not engaged not even knowing anyone. But Adonai, I trust You that Your Word will prove true and everything will happen all of a sudden. Although I myself believe that You will give my hand in marriage to Your chosen one for me, I will also be surprised at how You will make things come to pass because Abba You are great and by Your Spirit everything will take place. Therefore what does a hopeful expectant heart do? While I have to protect myself from disappointment and frustration, I have to expect the worst but hope for the best. How ironic is that? How do I do that? Would I recognize him? But more than that, I want him to recognize me. I have been saying to myself "It doesn't have to be Navon the code name of this person whom I prayed for since 2010 but today I didn't know that his name was actually going to be a Navon. And I only know 1 Navon but when I see that nothing is happening today, I resolved to say, it doesn't have to be him. But then before my thoughts are led to believe lies like Sarah Abba, You correct me by reminding me NO! It is through Sarah that you will marry and bear a child. I have already been through 2 Haggar's one named Oren  and one Antonio. I cannot afford another mistake. At least Abraham's mistake was only once. But me twice!?! So today, instead of making my own efforts I just wait. I'm already here, I am more than halfway. I just need to enjoy the view and the ride and let GOD drive. I want to forget that I am expecting and hoping, I want to forget this desire to marry and fall in love. I want to forget that part of me and just remember loving You. Abba, can You do that for me? Can You let me forget my desires for marriage while I am here waiting for Prince Charming? I just want to enjoy my marriage to You...let's enjoy this divine romance and dance forever, even when I marry, I want to dance even more with You. Toda Raba Abba, help me Lord to never offend You but to always make You smile. Abba, I lift up this day to You, we are planning to go to Jaffa, relax by the beach, buy things, eat, I love this kind of trip just relaxing, thank You Abba! You planned it better than I =) Abba, bless my time with my parents Abba, let it be a memorable one. Let them see that I love them Abba.

Ba HaShem Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Yehuda Maccabi