Awakened from Short Sleep


Today May 24, 2018 Thursday

I have been with my cousins spending time with them before they leave for  Canada Been talking to Hayley about moving to Israel and her advising me to do research and have a plan before making the big move. I was feeling sad and just unsatisfied with my life in Cebu. After dinner, I fell asleep doing web research about jobs in Israel while watching the movie with them. But I awakened after an hour maybe with very different feelings of frustration, dissatisfaction from being at home with family because this is where GOD wanted me to be. I just wake up with totally different feelings and I knew that it was God who did that to my heart. How could I dread being at home now when this is where God wants me to be???
Forgive me Abba for not trusting You enough. Please enable me with Your awesome power and grace to enjoy the wait and the journey until you bring changes to my life in Your perfect time. I realized how blessed I am that I actually have the freedom to do anything I want to do now that my parents have released me from doing what they want me to do. I have the freedom but the devil lies to me all day everytime. ABBA, let the Truth prevail in my heart and mind always!!!

Ba HaShem Yeshua HaMashiach Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Galilee Tour Navon's Bday

Satisfying me everytime