7th Day of Awe - the call to seek GOD and fast

7 Tishrei 5778
September 27
Wednesday
2nd day at Haven in Cebu
Big Balcony (Mini Watchtower)


ODB: Matthew 25:31-40,  Isaiah 3-4, Galatians 6
Matthew 25:40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Isaiah 3:4 “I will make mere youths their officials; children will rule over them.”

10 Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds.

Isaiah 4:2 The Branch of the Lord- In that day the Branch of the Lord will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel.3 Those who are left in Zion, who remain in Jerusalem, will be called holy, all who are recorded among the living in Jerusalem. 4 The Lord will wash away the filth of the women of Zion; he will cleanse the bloodstains from Jerusalem by a spirit[a] of judgment and a spirit[b] of fire. 5 Then the Lord will create over all of Mount Zion and over those who assemble there a cloud of smoke by day and a glow of flaming fire by night; over everything the glory[c] will be a canopy. 6 It will be a shelter and shade from the heat of the day, and a refuge and hiding place from the storm and rain.

Proverbs 29:7 The righteous considers the cause of the poor.
Galatians 6: 8 Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

DRM: Ezra 9:5-9 Ezra is fasting in sackcloth and praying
Alleluia: Mark 1:15 The Kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the Gospel.
Gospel: Luke 9:1-6 Jesus summoned the Twelve and gave them power and authority
over all demons and to cure diseases,
and he sent them to proclaim the Kingdom of God
and to heal the sick.
Chabad: Chumash
Parshat Vezot Hab'rachah, 4th Portion (Deuteronomy 33:18-33:21)
19 They will call peoples to the mountain; there, they will offer up righteous sacrifices. For they will be nourished by the abundance of the seas, and by the treasures hidden in the sand."
Psalms Chapters 39-43

Days of Awe: 7th day

Princess Diaries:

I have spoken to Mom about fasting 3 days for the days of awe. We will begin tomorrow until Saturday. The last 3 days of Awe. It's timely I guess and I pray that the LORD will sustain us during this 3 days... I ask for HIS supernatural power at work within us.

10.20pm
I finished my task with computing and recording our tenant Frankie's unpaid bills. I went to the bank and then went to Gaily's house, had a wonderful lunch and snacks with Diane and her kids. I went to join Uncle James to the Bible Study he was attending with his employees at the administration of Profood. I came to know Pastor George Neri. I was able to share a bit of my testimony to Uncle James, Aunty Bb and Diane regarding what I went through with Antonio and witchcraft. Then I went to grand convention for Angelie's birthday dinner. I was crying in the car driving to Gaily's house because I didn't know how to hope after being disappointed many times by what GOD has told me in the past. It's like here we are - wrong again! But GOD has been faithful to me always giving me scriptures early this morning before I just pray for That's it for now, let me sleep nytie


Daily Prophetic Word September 27, 2017
Prophet Neil
Do not become disgruntled or disappointed in your well doing for as you continue to remain faithful you will reap a harvest. When you are thirsty allow me to be your drink of water. When you are tired allow me to be your strength. When you have no hope, allow me to be your answer. For in all these things I will show myself strong on your behalf. I will be all you need in your day and hour of trouble (1).
Today I am pressing you forward to begin to encounter new revelation and new understanding, but know what I am giving you will not come quickly. It will become available to you as you remain faithful and consistent in the tasks and responsibilities set before you this day. Though you desire a new magic bullet to be given you in order to instantly open new revelation to you, understand what I have given you is even better (2).

So do not continue to seek after the new bright shiny objects that derail you from the path I’ve set before you. Do not be saddened, nor discouraged with the routine and mundane activities of this day and hour. For though these things are unpleasant at times, the fruit they will produce within you cannot be substituted in another way.

Do not feel you are traveling down the wrong path simply because it is frequently absent of the drama and excitement you have experienced in the past, but know you are have heard my voice and are following the guidance of the leadership of my spirit. Know I am opening up the understanding you need, not only through your intellect, but also through you intuitive self, the self that learns through experiences, through processes, through slow and gradual accumulation of lessons learned over time (3).

For there are many aspects comprising the full spectrum of who you are. There are many ideas, many layers, many components interlaced together, and I am addressing them all. Do not look to only a single aspect, for in doing so you will neglect the others. Instead walk with me and trust in what I have for you as I address every aspect, every layer, and every component of who you are.

Even though it looks foreign, and counter-intuitive to you in certain regards, know that what I am giving you will be the very thing you need for today, as well as preparing you for the future (4).

(1) Galatians 6:9, 2 Chronicles 16:9, Psalm 68:28 (2) Galatians 6:9 (3) 1 Peter 4:12 (4) John 14:3, Ephesians 2:10, 1 Corinthians 2:9

Prophet MaryEllen

The Father says, “Many look at the smoke signals screaming everything is on fire. Yes, everything is on Fire because I Am the Fire. What was risen up against My Kingdom is falling to ash. Celebrate, for this is the moment My People have been waiting for.

What choked your voices is being eliminated, so Stand and use Your Full Voice NOW. My people must come out of their complacent slumber and thinking there is nothing they can do to bring about Righteous Change. How will you bring Righteousness when you live like a Goat? Many have forsaken the My Word to live with swine.

You cannot receive what you are not willing to fight or stand for. The enemy looks to confuse you with smokescreen's of what is right and what is wrong. Have you lost the truth along the way, that you may be subject to deceptions in this hour? If you spend your time in worldly mindsets then how will you spot My Light and Truth among what is false?

Salt without taste is worthless. If your enemy has no fear of you then you are walking in common steps with him. I have not called you to be of this world. Rise up and forsake what does not yield My Best and Brightest. When your hands are full of garbage, I cannot Place My Will and Intentions in them. I gave you beautiful garments to wear. Forsake the less than mindsets!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Yehuda Maccabi