The Refugee - 8th Day of Awe

8 Tishrei 5778
September 28, 2017
Day 8 of Awe - 10 days of Teshuva
Fasting Thursday


ODB: Give it away
Philippians 2:19-30
20 I have no one else like him, who will show genuine concern for your welfare. 21 For everyone looks out for their own interests, not those of Jesus Christ

Isaiah 5-6, Ephesians 1
20 Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Isaiah 6:1 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted,seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple.
Ephesians 1: 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

DRM: Haggai 1:1-8
5 Now this is what the Lord Almighty says: “Give careful thought to your ways. 6 You have planted much, but harvested little. You eat, but never have enough. You drink, but never have your fill. You put on clothes, but are not warm. You earn wages, only to put them in a purse with holes in it.”
7 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Give careful thought to your ways. 8 Go up into the mountains and bring down timber and build my house, so that I may take pleasure in it and be honored,” says the Lord.
Psalm 149 The LORD takes delight in His people
Alleluia: John 14:6 I am the way and the truth and the life, says the Lord;no one comes to the Father except through me.
Gosepl: Luke 9:7-9
The wicked would want to hear the TRUTH but would never want to change.
Chabad: Deuteronomy 32:22-26
26Jeshurun, there is none like God; He Who rides the heavens is at your assistance, and with His majesty, [He rides] the skies,

Tehillim: Psalm 44-48

The Psalm of the Princess Warrior Bride Psalm 45


Princess Diaries:

Dear Abba,

I was planning to continue my research on Tel Aviv today but I found myself packing for Israel. I was planning to go visit Achi Bambi after I get my atm changed and get the bills from Avida, but she didn't reply and I didn't want to push it just because I planned it. I always want to be led by Your Spirit, so I stayed home and finished my paper work with Frankie's Bills. Then I want to plan for Tel Aviv but I found myself allergic in my own room. I felt restless after I had this conversation with Mom at the breakfast table where she keeps on talking about David getting hitched with Abigail. She wants her son so much to get married but she overlooks her daughter. Fighting her spirit is the toughest battle. But I have to be still. I have to look to GOD because the Jezebel inside her wants to fight with me again. I don't want to pray for her anymore, her work on earth is almost done and all I need to do is just to persevere and not move an inch of my faith because GOD has called me to be still. I know the devil only wants me to back out from my faith in believing I will be married this year. The situation seem even the worse because I'm not in contact with anyone. And I don't want to be disappointed all over again. Very difficult to follow You Yeshua, but I need to or else I won't be with You even in my difficult days on earth, I have to be with You. I will always chase after my peace - You because You are my peace. Please keep me inside Your wings in our Secret Place. I feel like a Refuge, everyday it feels like war is all around me, and only under Your wings do I hide and find my refuge. Even though I spend time meditating on Your word and praying for 2 hours in the morning it's still not enough! Every now and then I have be with You, dwelling daily in Your Presence. Still the troubled waters inside me Lord, I don't know what it is. My nose is itchy and I feel allergic to my own room. But where else can I hide and be safely with You? How do you love the unlovable? How do you heal someone who doesn't want to be healed? Adonai help me to love my mother even though she is unlovable to me. Help me not to be hurt anymore by her. Help me. I feel like I 
want to close my eyes and sleep. But now is not the time to sleep. Lead me Abba lead me...

O Adonai, Thank you for hearing my prayer to help me plan with our Tel Aviv Itirenary. I am almost confident of our whereabouts on the Oct 3 to Oct 8 but not that confident yet... Okay so I was thinking about Mom after working out the tour plan and I pray that You will allow her to see my wedding, Dean's wedding and David's wedding, but LORD not my will but Yours be done. I can't ever take from her against her, I know You are only using her to mold me, it's painful and so hard Abba, but by Your Grace, I am able to overcome the tests hurled at me. Abba I am Your slave so enable me to live each day for You, not for myself. Abba forgive me that I am working while I'm fasting... it's not supposed to be... But Abba, please be with me during this fast... I am getting sick with allergies, or maybe I should just go out of my room and not stay here. It seems like something in here is making my nose itch! But Thank you for the Prophetic Words everyday Abba, Your Words really sustain me. It is my life! I cannot live without hearing from You because it's so difficult to be in the world when I am not of it. I feel like a refugee, a foreigner of the earth - I don't belong here.




Daily Prophetic Word
September 28, 2017




Prophet Neil Vermillion:

Even though you experience limits, do not feel as though you have lost your way. Some days you will experience things that hold you back, but other days you will experience liberation and freedom, even from conventional limits and conventional norms. So in spite of the difficulties of the day, do not allow yourself to become discouraged, for I am with you moment by moment, sharing with you and engaging with you (1).

Understand I am inspiring your heart. I am speaking to the core of who you are, the parts that do not always make sense to your mind, the parts that do not always have a logical or reasonable explanation, the parts that are elusive and mysterious. But even though they do not always make sense to your mind, and cannot be measured, nor completely understood, they are still influential in your life, and a very valid channel through which I will speak to you (2).

So do not harden your heart, nor close your ears to my voice, as I speak to your inner-most being. For as I speak to these core components I will address the deep issues, the core issues, that you oftentimes want to deny or ignore. It is in this inner realm you will more fully experience the truth and liberation of what I have given you and what I have already made available to you. So engage with me in these things, for though they are intangible they are very real and powerful, nonetheless (3).

Look past what is seen, for what it seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. Walk with me in these things, for these things are eternal, lasting for longer than mere moments in your own understanding and expression. Engage with me in these things, for you will meet me in ways that will surpass your own understanding as I share with you mystery upon mystery, as you listen and receive all I have for you (4).

(1) 1 Peter 4:12, Galatians 6:9 (2) John 6:63, 1 Corinthians 14:2 (3) 1 Corinthians 2:12-13 (4) 2 Corinthians 4:18, 2 Peter 1:3



By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “I Am your Champion and Cheerleader. Do not allow the opinion of man to rule over you. What I have called you to, I will carry you through. Many will love you today and hate you tomorrow just the same. Stick close to Me, and I will help you navigate who to trust and who to pass by.

Many have good intentions but will still be a stumbling block to your walk. You must be able to discern what you hear against what I have already told you. Come sit and stay quiet so that I can speak Spirit to spirit with you. I have new blueprints to download and instructions that are key to your next 8 years.

Don’t chase after temporary satisfaction. Let My Kingdom be your way of life. Let this be the center of your atmosphere. You can indeed move mountains, and you must choose to walk in this to overcome the snares from the enemy. Be mindful and keep watch. You must remain diligent against attacks that are sure to come.

Look to the Horizon as My Angel Army is on the scene. I will not leave you alone to defend yourself. In fact, drop your weapons and watch all that concerns you be resolved in an instant. Some battles you must give over to Me completely. I will show you when to fight and when to be still. I Am Your Lord Almighty. Is anything too hard for Me?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Yehuda Maccabi