Ready for Change ready for rain!

5 Elul 5777
September 25, 2017
1st Day of Change, Favor and Rain

ODB: Song of Solomon 6-8, Galatians 4

DRM: Ezra 1:1-6
Psalm 126 The Lord has done marvels for us
Proverbs 3:27-34 
Psalm 15 The just one shall live in Your Holy Mountain
Matthew 5:16 Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify Your Father in Heaven.
Gospel: LUke 8:16-18

Chabad: Vezot Hab'rachah: Deuteronomy 33:1-17

SONG: I am a friend of GOD by Israel Houghton




Princess Diaries:

My Mom sends me this prophetic word through email. It is such a blessing to receive these words from the LORD. I responded to her with the song "Turn it around" by Israel Houghton and suddenly this Friend of GOD comes next and I was crying like a baby because who am I that GOD should call me His friend? But more than that, I am not just a friend, I am HIS Bride, His beloved and I am HIS.

My Mom picked me up from the pier at 4.30 and we go to our lot in Jackosalem, where I meet 2 of my old dogs before going home. Then we went to eat at a Shawarma place but it made me so full so I didn't eat any more dinner at home. I had a good talk with my mom and we didn't talk about religion. But when I get home, she's always trying to make my dog angry when he is all over me. And she tells me that he is not supposed to sleep in my room anymore. Why would she do that? He has always slept in my room, why would she prevent him from doing it again? I was determined to disobey her. But then GOD reminds me that I have to respect her property. And if I do it, she will also respect my decisions regarding worship. Okay, I am determined to do that... but oh so much dying on my part. I came home for the slaughter, always dying always...So maybe I can sleep outside my room so that I can be with Cobe and he won't feel that I don't love him anymore. I can rid myself of the comforts of life, not using my room to sleep, not using aircon, for the love of my dog! So that I don't hurt anyone not even my dog, oh the silly things I would do for love!!!


Prophetic Word for the Jewish New Year 5778: Prophet Charlie Shamp

A Year of New Beginnings:
I heard the Lord say, “You have seen it. You have heard it before. You have spoken it. You have even imagined it in your mind; my plan for outpouring in the earth, but what I’m about to do for my people has no historical reference points. That’s right it’s new, fresh, original, tailor made for this time! It has never been seen before or manufactured in the past; no I reserved the best for last. Some have said, ‘we will set a specific place and hour to produce a move of the Father,’ but what is about to come will catch and spread like wild fire. What is to come will not be confined to a specific place, that’s right it will cross countries, jump oceans, leap over denominational walls. I will visit in a new and fresh way, my spirit will drop and distill like a shower of rain. My lightnings will strike to restore, revive and renew. Every form of dryness will come to an end as I saturate you. The reign of terror, turmoil, and tragedy will have to come to an end for the glory of heaven that I will send. I will open the windows of heaven and showers of blessings will overtake your homes. This is a year of open opportunities, open doors, open heavens! Don’t look to the past to predict what is about to come, those days are gone for good. What happened then could never produce what I have in my mind in the now. I will stretch out my mighty hand and open your eyes to see that I am putting an end to your lack, rejection, dissatisfaction, disappointment, and demonic harassments. Your failure, sickness and shame be washed way by the power of my son’s name. Every generational curse disturbing you will be scattered and destroyed. The days of pain, sorrow, weeping, stagnation, devastation, and struggling will come to an end. This year will be a time of supernatural shock and awe as I passionately pour out my spirit and divinely fill your cup to overflow with blessings that can’t be numbered, named, contained!”
-Prophet Charlie Shamp
“You have heard [these things foretold]; look at all this [that has been fulfilled].
And you, will you not declare it? I proclaim to you [specific] new things from this time, Even hidden things which you have not known. They are created now [called into being by the prophetic word] and not long ago; And before today you have not heard of them, So that you will not say, ‘Oh yes! I knew them.” ISAIAH 48:6-7



Daily Prophetic Word
September 25, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Cross it off of your list. You have asked Me to take care of it, and I will. Stretch your Faith and Believe that My Answer has already been sent. No matter what fiery arrows come, I will deal with it all. Sit back and enjoy the show!


Fretting to and fro will do nothing in reality. Do I look worried? I Am in your past, present, and future all at the same time. I know how this all works out. Will you trust Me? When you are walking on water, look at Me and not the circumstances. You will come through this and arrive right on time.

Refresh your mind and shake off the disappointments from the past. I will make all things new so get ready for the explosion coming. I have your calendar in front of Me. I will mark your days with Joy that will even surprise you. Scenery changing can bring apprehension. I want you to just continue to look forward and soon you will gladly embrace what is before you.

I have spared you from the things that would only lead to harm. Pay attention to roads that close. I will not allow you to open up what I have protected you from. Take your eyes off of what does not bear fruit and walk where you will be plentiful among the land. I have More Glory still to pour out over your life! I Am just getting started.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Yehuda Maccabi