1 Sukkot 5778

15 Tishrei 5778
October 5, 2017
Sukkot 1
Red day starting from Oct 4 afternoon 


ODB: Read: Psalm 39:4-13 The Humble heart of a Great King
4 “Show me, Lord, my life’s end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting my life is. 5 You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Everyone is but a breath, even those who seem secure.
Bible in a Year: Isaiah 23–25 | Philippians 1
A Prophecy against Tyre, the Jezebel woman in church
9 The Lord Almighty planned it, to bring down her pride in all her splendor and to humble all who are renowned on the earth. 
That Day of The LORD, I await, I await
21 21 In that day the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the kings on the earth below. 22 They will be herded together like prisoners bound in a dungeon; they will be shut up in prison and be punished after many days. 23 The moon will be dismayed, the sun ashamed; for the Lord Almighty will reign on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and before its elders—with great glory.
Isaiah 25: 6 On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine— the best of meats and the finest of wines.
7 On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers all nations; 8 he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears
from all faces; he will remove his people’s disgrace from all the earth. The Lord has spoken.

9 In that day they will say, “Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the Lord, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”


Philippians 1:9 And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.
15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.
Life Worthy of the Gospel - is a Life that suffers for CHRIST
27 Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel 28 without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved—and that by God.29 For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe in him, but also to suffer for him, 30 since you are going through the same struggle you saw I had, and now hear that I still have.



DRM: Nehemiah 8:1-12
"Today is holy to the LORD your God. Do not be sad, and do not weep"–

Psalm 19 The precepts of the Lord give joy to the heart.

Alleluia: Mark 1:15 The Kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the Gospel.

Gospel: Luke 10:1-12 Whatever town you enter and they welcome you, eat what is set before you, cure the sick in it and say to them, 'The Kingdom of God is at hand for you.'


Chabad: Parshat Vezot Hab'rachah, 5th Portion (Deuteronomy 33:22-33:26)

Deuteronomy 33:24 And of Asher he said: "May Asher be blessed with sons. He will be pleasing to his brothers, and immerse his foot in oil. 25 Your locks are iron and copper, and the days of your old age will be like the days of your youth.
st
Tehillim: Psalms Chapters 77-78
God's ways are high, unreachable to the human mind, HIS ways are difficult and often times troublesome, but HE is faithful to lead His Sheep by His chosen leaders
Psalm 77: 20 (19) Your way went through the sea, your path through the turbulent waters;
but your footsteps could not be traced. 21 (20) You led your people like a flock
under the care of Moshe and Aharon.
Psalm 78: 52 But his own people he led out like sheep,guiding them like a flock in the desert. 53 He led them safely, and they weren’t afraid, even when the sea overwhelmed their foes. 54 He brought them to his holy land, to the hill-country won by his right hand.
55 He expelled nations before them, apportioned them property to inherit and made Isra’el’s tribes live in their tents.


Princess Diaries:

Abba Dearest,
Glory to Your Name O GOD! O Most HOLY ONE of Israel! Let Your Kingdom come, and Your Holy Will be done unto us, here on earth as it is in Heaven. Abba, Your Word I need everyday, Your Spirit I need to be filled with each day, thank You for feeding me, I pray that You will feed Your people O Lord, Your true sons and daughters those who are truly seeking and loving You, let them seek You O LORD, let them find You in Your word. Forgive Lord the inequities of our lives and dark places in our hearts, cleanse us with the blood of Yeshua Your son and enable us by Your grace to forgive those that have sinned against us. Do not lead us to greater tests and troubles Lord, I pray that You save us from ourselves, and let our carnality and natural selves die, and deliver us from Your enemies - and of evil. Abba, I thank You that the day is drawing near to the fulfillment of all Your promises in my life and all Your Word spoken over to the earth. I await O LORD, give me the patience to and endurance and grace, please keep my heart pure and my way blameless as You increase the Love You put inside of me, let it be perfect and ever growing and producing fruits of righteousness for the honor and glory of Yeshua, our Savior and Lord, Amen!

Father Lead us today, we want to go to Haifa but we don't know how. I want to drive my parents there and perhaps go to church in Kehillat Ha Carmel if it is Your will Lord, please Abba, lead me, lead us and bless our days here in Your Holy Land... Toda Raba Abba!!!
Glory to Your Name! In the Name of Yeshua Your Son, Amen!


PM: The day turned out more pleasant than I have planned. We did our beach walk today instead of going to Haifa, we were able to really enjoy the North Beaches and I walked to through the shores singing and just enjoying the sand! Praise the LORD Yeshua for everything HE is doing in my life! I felt HIM with me today and with my parents. And I received GOD's Prophetic word today before the day began.





Daily Prophetic Word

October 5, 2017
by MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, Behold today that I AM knocking on the door of your heart and mind. I have much revelation to speak over your life. New things to share with you from My Heart. I am never done showing all of My Creation who I AM. The angels Cry Holy, Holy, Holy. Let your Heart hear from My Throne into every need you have. I am not off creating new life elsewhere for I Am ever present in your life.

If you call Me, I will answer. Put aside the other voices all around and look for Me. I want to be found! Let Me speak My Fire over your situations, that attempt to swallow you whole. Let Me silence those who would mock you and place shame upon you. You are My Bride; Perfect and clothed in My Righteousness. No Shame or Condemnation shall I let fall upon you. I will answer your enemies.

Come Away to the Secret Place and stay in My Presence. Come Away! What you will not invest in will not yield the harvest you desire. Intimacy does not just happen. It must be cultivated daily. The enemy desires to divide and conquer. Will you believe the lies from far and wide? Who do you say that I Am? What you believe at the depths of your heart will shape everything in your day.

You must hold to the truth, but to know the truth you must be like the Bereans who studied and understood that My Spirit is a vital part of revelation. Man believes they have knowledge and revelation to all mysteries. Many force the dots to come together when in fact, they do not. Listen closely. I Am going to shake the religious minds within you and all around in My people. What is not of My Truth and Light must fall away!


Ushering A New Season In A New Land

In this moment of this very day I am activating new anticipation within your heart and within your circumstances. I am shaking your personal circumstances in order to break you forth into a new land and a new season. Do not be alarmed by this unforeseen shift in direction, but walk with me as I continue to lead you forward. For I will move you quickly and righteously into the new land and new season I have for you. Do not resist. Do not hesitate, but walk forward in boldness, courage, and confidence, for this is not your doing, but mine.

Do not look to your own understanding, as if you have conceived of these plans. Do not look to your own thinking to discern this timing in your life, as if you have originated these events. Do not look to your own hands, as if you have the strength or capacity to facilitate what is happening, or to make it to come about. Do not look to the left nor to the right, for these outside voices will either confuse or deceive you. Look to me (2).

Listen to me. Follow me. For I will lead you through this time of transition into the new land I have for you. This new land will be an advancement for you. This new land looks foreign and unknown to you, but it is a reward. This new land seems potentially difficult and overwhelmingly confusing. But let me assure you this new lands is full of advancement, opportunity, fulfillment, reward, and growth. You will find this new land to be a land of reward for you as you endeavor forward (3).

And yes, you will also find this new land to be a place of growth for you. You will prosper and you will expand. You will succeed and you will do well. The responsibilities I have given you in the past will continue to grow and increase, but so also will their fruits, rewards, and benefits (4).

Do not be alarmed. Do not be confused or afraid. Do not allow shadows to inspire fear, but look to the light, for you are all children of the light and of the day, not children of the night or of the darkness (5).

Walk forward in courage, knowing I am breaking open the good plans, the righteous plans, the wise and glorious plans in this day and season, and am doing so according to my timing as I advance you forward into this new land, ushering in this new season of your life!

(1) Hebrews 12:26-28 (2) Proverbs 3:5-6, Proverbs 4:27 (3) Exodus 3:17, Numbers 14:8 (4) Deuteronomy 30:9, Deuteronomy 28:8 (5) 1 Thessalonians 5:5, Joshua 1:9











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Yehuda Maccabi