Home sweet home

28 Tishrei 5778
Dean's Birthday @home


ODB: The Cross and the Crown

Read: John 19:21-30
21 The chief priests of the Jews protested to Pilate, “Do not write ‘The King of the Jews,’ but that this man claimed to be king of the Jews.”
22 Pilate answered, “What I have written, I have written.”
26 When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her, “Woman,[b] here is your son,” 27 and to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” From that time on, this disciple took her into his home.

Bible in a Year: Isaiah 53–55 | 2 Thessalonians 1

Isaiah 53:1 Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
Isaiah 54:1 “Sing, barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy,
you who were never in labor; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband,” says the Lord.
2 “Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes.
3 For you will spread out to the right and to the left; your descendants will dispossess nations and settle in their desolate cities.
4 “Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood.
5 For your Maker is your husband— the Lord Almighty is his name— the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.
6 The Lord will call you back as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit—
a wife who married young, only to be rejected,” says your God.
7 “For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back.
8 In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness
I will have compassion on you,” says the Lord your Redeemer.
9 “To me this is like the days of Noah, when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth. So now I have sworn not to be angry with you, never to rebuke you again.
10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
11 “Afflicted city, lashed by storms and not comforted, I will rebuild you with stones of turquoise,your foundations with lapis lazuli.
12 I will make your battlements of rubies, your gates of sparkling jewels, and all your walls of precious stones.
13 All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace.
14 In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you.
15 If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you.
16 “See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc;
17 no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me,”
declares the Lord.
Isaiah 55: 1 “Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.
2 Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare.
3 Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David.
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. 9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Thessalonians 1
6 God is just:He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you 7 and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels.


DRM: 2 Timothy 4:10-17
Alexander the coppersmith did me a great deal of harm; the Lord will repay him according to his deeds. You too be on guard against him, for he has strongly resisted our preaching.

Psalm 145  Your friends make known, O Lord, the glorious splendor of your Kingdom.

Alleluia: John 15:16 I chose you from the world, to go and bear fruit that will last, says the Lord.

Gospel: Luke 10:1-9 "The harvest is abundant but the laborers are few;so ask the master of the harvest to send out laborers for his harvest. Go on your way; behold, I am sending you like lambs among wolves. Carry no money bag, no sack, no sandals; and greet no one along the way. Into whatever house you enter, first say, 'Peace to this household.' If a peaceful person lives there, your peace will rest on him; but if not, it will return to you.
So this is why thoughts about certain people has disturbed me. But anyway I pray for them Lord, because I know they have issues like I have.


Genesis 8:17 Every living thing that is with you of all flesh, of fowl, and of animals and of all the creeping things that creep on the earth, bring out with you, and they shall swarm upon the earth, and they shall be fruitful and multiply upon the earth."
Genesis 9: 1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and He said to them: "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth. 7 And you, be fruitful and multiply; swarm upon the earth and multiply thereon." Toda Abba, I receive this now ba Hashem Yeshua haMashiach, Amen!

Psalms Chapters 135-139
Psalm 139: 23. Search me, Lord, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts.
24. See if there is a vexing way in me, then lead me in the way of the world.
Cleanse me with the blood of Yeshua Abba and make me pure and holy before You. Please Abba keep my heart pure before You. Purity is not pretension, it's being real about what I feel yet always giving allowance to others faults forgiving them by the grace of Adonai Yeshua given me and I believe I will be blameless until He appears because I trust Him to make me blameless, pure and holy. Not by my own efforts because I can never be. But keep me far from the impure and wicked O Lord and especially the pharisees, keep me far from them even though they will strive to kill my spirit.






Daily Prophetic Word
Dismantle The Busyness Of Your Heart And Mind
Neil Vermillion — October 18, 2017

You will find in the quiet times I am with you. I am always with you, but many times you do not always acknowledge or perceive my presence, activity, or involvement. But in the times when you quiet your mind, your heart, and your activity, you will find me. When you look for me you will find me, but you will also begin to find me when you are not looking for me too. For as you sit with me in the silence of inactivity you will become sensitive to my presence and will begin to perceive me in ways and times you did not previously (1).

In your sensitivity you will discover I am with you always, especially in the times when you presume I am not. You will find I delight in you and with you, particularly in the times you feel I do not. You will discover I have the answers you cannot find, and that I am happy and even eager to share them with you, especially in the times when you are not so desperately looking for them (2).

Understand I am not hiding myself from you when you are preoccupied with all your busyness. I am not unavailable, absent, or unengaged even though it may seem this way to you. As you continue to sit with me, and come to familiarize yourself with my presence and my fragrance, you will uncover activity and involvement you did not notice previously.

Dismantle your fears and apprehensions and come and sit with me in the quiet of the evening. Sit with me in calmness and stillness and allow me to guide you into the unknown realms you have not yet explored nor encountered. Allow me to speak with whispers. Allow the subtly and nuance of my engagement with your heart inspire you as I feed you from the wealth of delicacies from my table. For in me you will find all manner of delights, adventure, and treasure. In me you will encounter truth and adjustment. In me you will experience peace and joy, and will do so without stress, expense, or striving (3).

So dismantle the busyness of your heart and mind, and allow my spirit to slowly and gently engage with you. For you will come to see we are one, bonded together, having nothing separating us whatsoever.

(1) 1 Kings 19:11-12, Psalm 46:10 (2) Matthew 6:6, Mark 1:35 (3) John 14:27, John 14:1





Those that invalidated you unjustly will find I Am your Rear Guard.
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries

The Father says, I chose YOU! I chose you at the very foundation of Creation coming into being. I fashioned every detail and uniqueness within you. I did not make one mistake. You are My Masterpiece and Highly prized. I did not redeem the angels. I did redeem you. I restored you to stand at My Right Hand side.

I will never let you go! Don’t you understand yet just how important you are to Me? I will never let anything permanently separate us. I Am involved in everything you do each day. I Am not off somewhere far away. You are always on My Heart and Mind. Let Me dance with you. Let Me share in your sorrows. Give it all to Me for I promised to Bring Joy to you and Heal you!

I Am righting wrongs done against you from even decades ago. What you have given up on, thinking this is just the way it will be, I am turning around. Expect reconciliation from unexpected places. I heard your cries and pleas. I will come through on what you have needed and deserve. Those that invalidated you unjustly will find I Am your Rear Guard.

Take on the Mindset that I will deal with what you hand over to Me. I desire that you rely on Me so release what is not working. I will strengthen you and send you back out to lands of promise. Let your Faith rise up higher than you believed you possessed for I Am the Author and Finisher of your Faith. Nothing is impossible!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Yehuda Maccabi