Mountains of Israel

23 Tishrei 5778
October 13, 2017
Mount Carmel 

Mount Tabor


ODB: Burning Questions
Read: Exodus 3:1-6,10-14 
Exodus 3: 4 When Adonaisaw that he had gone over to see, God called to him from the middle of the bush, “Moshe! Moshe!” He answered, “Here I am.”

11 Moshe said to God, “Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh and lead the people of Isra’el out of Egypt?” 12 He replied, “I will surely be with you. Your sign that I have sent you will be that when you have led the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain.”
14 God said to Moshe, “Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh [I am/will be what I am/will be],” and added, “Here is what to say to the people of Isra’el: ‘Ehyeh [I Am or I Will Be] has sent me to you.’”

Bible in a Year: Isaiah 41–42 | 1 Thessalonians 1
Isaiah 41: 2 Who has raised from the east one who is just and called him to be in his service? He hands nations over to him and subjects kings to him; his sword reduces them to dust, his bow to driven straw.
25 “I roused someone from the north, and he has come from the rising sun; he will call on my name. He will trample on rulers as if they were mud, like a potter treading clay.”

1 Thessalonians 1: 3 calling to mind before God our Father what our Lord Yeshua the Messiah has brought about in you — how your trust produces action, your love hard work, and your hope perseverance. 4 We know, brothers, that God has loved and chosen you


DRM: The LORD is KING of Justice
Psalm 9 The Lord will judge the world with justice
You rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked; their name you blotted out forever and ever. The nations are sunk in the pit they have made; in the snare they set, their foot is caught.
Alleluia: John 12:31 The prince of this world will now be cast out, and when I am lifted up from the earth I will draw all to myself, says the Lord.

Gospel: Luke 11: 15-26
"Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste and house will fall against house. And if Satan is divided against himself, how will his kingdom stand? Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.


CHABAD: Chumash
Parshat Bereishit, 6th Portion (Genesis 4:23-5:24)
24 And Enoch walked with God, and he was no longer, for God had taken him.

Tehillim: Psalms Chapters 108-112
Psalm 108
2. My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing and chant praises even with my soul.
3. Awake, O lyre and harp; I shall awaken the dawn.
4. I will thank You among the nations, Lord; I will sing praises to You among the peoples.
5. Indeed, Your kindness reaches above the heavens; Your truth reaches to the skies.
6. Be exalted upon the heavens, O God, [show] Your glory upon all the earth.
7. That Your beloved ones may be delivered, help with Your right hand and answer me.


Psalm 109
20. This is from the Lord for the deeds of my enemies, and [for] those who speak evil against my soul.
21. And You, God, my Lord, do [kindness] with me for the sake of Your Name; for Your kindness is good, rescue me!
22. For I am poor and destitute, and my heart has died within me.

Psalm 110 
1. By David, a psalm. The Lord said to my master, "Sit at My right, until I make your enemies a stool for your feet.”
2. The staff of your strength the Lord will send from Zion, to rule amid your enemies.
3. Your people [will come] willingly on the day of your campaign; because of your splendid sanctity from when you emerged from the womb, you still possess the dew of your youth.

Psalm 111
1. Praise the Lord! I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart, in the counsel of the upright and the congregation.
2. Great are the works of the Lord, [yet] available to all who desire them.
3. Majesty and splendor are His work, and His righteousness endures forever7. The works of His hands are true and just; all His mandates are faithful.
8. They are steadfast for ever and ever, for they are made with truth and uprightness.
9. He sent redemption to His people, [by] commanding His covenant forever; holy and awesome is His Name.
10. The beginning of wisdom is fear of the Lord; sound wisdom for all who practice it-His praise endures forever.


Psalm 112
1. Praise the Lord! Fortunate is the man who fears the Lord, and desires His commandments intensely.
2. His descendants will be mighty on the earth; he will be blessed with an upright generation.
3. Wealth and riches are in his house, and his righteousness endures forever.
4. Even in darkness light shines for the upright, for [He is] Compassionate, Merciful, and Just.
5. Good is the man who is compassionate and lends, [but] provides for his own needs with discretion.
6. For he will never falter; the righteous man will be an eternal remembrance.
7. He will not be afraid of a bad tiding; his heart is steadfast, secure in the Lord.
8. His heart is steadfast, he does not fear, until he sees his oppressors [destroyed].
9. He has distributed [his wealth], giving to the needy. His righteousness will endure forever; his might will be uplifted in honor.
10. The wicked man will see and be angry; he will gnash his teeth and melt away; the wish of the wicked will be ruined.



Prayers of the Weeping Princess:

Dear Abba,

Toda Raba for everything O Lord, but this trip is really hectic and I pray that You give strength to me and my parents as we continue on this Jesus Reigns Tour. Abba, protect me even from myself and forgive me if I have talked too much. Speaking too much, Adonai, I seek refuge in You and not in anyone or anything else. I will trust You to protect me Abba. Enable me to do everything according to Your Will and Purpose. Fill me Adonai with Your Holy Spirit and make me one with You each day. Let Your glory be made known. Abba I will trust You, I hold on to You O LORD! YOU can do anything in one instant. 

Ba HaShem Yeshua, Ha Mashiach, Amen!


Princess Diaries:
Dear Abba,

Thank You for a good day at the Mountains of Israel that You brought all of us to climb to. Thank You for Your Love and faithfulness and for letting me realize many things today with Marcus our tour guide agreeing with my thoughts about Christianity, Religion and the Body of CHRIST. Abba, continue O GOD to speak, because I am an addict of YOU.



Daily Prophetic Word
October 13, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries

The Father says, I Am walking with you on that sandy beach. The waves gently crash on the shore as the water rushes up to meet your feet. The birds fly carefree overhead. My Child, this is where I desire you to see yourself this hour. Take My Hand and let me keep you in the safety of My Peace and Love.

Cast away your troubles this hour as I have the answers for all that plagues you. I know the Beginning from the End of your life. All your days are carefully counted and written down in My Book. Let Me show you the life that I died to give you. Let Me show you My yoke is easy and My burden is light. I have My arms around you this day.

I will not let you go! I will never leave you nor forsake you. Hold to the Promises I have spoken over your life. It will all come to pass in due season, just keep your eyes focused on Me. I will guide you on when to move and when to stay. Release yourself from endeavors that bear no fruit. I have better things for you that will yield a bountiful harvest for your labor.

I breathe the refreshing Winds of My Spirit over you, that you might feel Joy and Happiness in your soul and spirit. Lay down all that you are carrying at My feet. I will take it from here! You are moving into the glory of this new year before you. Do not get confused by the chaos for I will clear the path and take you to a higher place in Me.


Remain Faithful In The Little Things And I Will Put You In Charge Of Much
Prophet Neil Vermillion

As you continue to hear from me, also make a deliberate effort to actually apply what I show you. Make a distinct and deliberate choice and effort to implement the truth and revelation I show you. Do not allow my revelation to be a seed falling on rocky soil, but nurture what I give you. Steward what I give you and allow it to germinate, grow, and bear fruit in your life. As you hear my words, do not sit on the sidelines waiting for the perfect opportunity to develop and beckon you forward, but be bold and take action today, in the mist of the imperfections and sorely-timed intersections of all the mess and complications in your life right now (1).

For what I have shared with you is not meant to only be heard, but is meant to also be applied. What I have shared with you is not merely an idea to entertain and stimulate you, but is also truth to be lived. So take all I have shown you, all I have inspired within you, all that is sitting in the storehouse of your heart and put it into action. For in doing so you will be able to manifest the truth and revelation I have given you to new levels of understanding and expression, far beyond what you eyes have seen, or your ears have heard previously.

In this habit and practice I will awaken joy for the responsibilities of the day. You will discover meaning and value within what was previously perceived as worthless and trivial. In the implementation of this practice in your life you will engage with me and tap into the realization of your dependency on me in new and fresh ways. And this will not only draw your heart closer to me in terms of emotional impact and intellectual understanding, but this will also humble you and enhance your gratitude and appreciation for all things (2).

So do not let the volume of ideas overwhelm you or weight you down. Do not be consumed with the sheer volume of all that sits before you this moment. Do the best you can, and remain faithful and consistent with what I have given you already. 
Daily Prophetic Word

So relish in this moment, in this day, regardless where you have found yourself to be. For this is a day of new beginnings, a day of wonderful potential, a day of delightful opportunity.

(1) James 2:14-26, Matthew 13:5, Matthew 13:20-22 (2) 1 Peter 1:8, Psalm 62:5-12 (3) 

Galatians 6:8-9, Romans 5:5, Luke 16:10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Galilee Tour Navon's Bday