Fruitful when in Obedience

12 Tishrei 5778
October 2, 2017
Fly out Monday





ODB: We have Fruit
Read: Joshua 24:2,8-14 I Did everything for you, now be faithful to me 

12 I sent the hornet ahead of you, which drove them out before you—also the two Amorite kings. You did not do it with your own sword and bow. 13 So I gave you a land on which you did not toil and cities you did not build; and you live in them and eat from vineyards and olive groves that you did not plant.’
14 “Now fear the Lord and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the godsyour ancestors worshiped beyond the Euphrates River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord.
Bible in a Year: Isaiah 14–16  |  Ephesians 5:1-16
14 
Isaiah 14
1 The Lord will have compassion on Jacob; once again he will choose Israel and will settle them in their own land. Foreigners will join them and unite with the descendants of Jacob.
2 Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the Lord’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

24 The Lord Almighty has sworn, “Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen.

Ephesians 5: 3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. 5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7 Therefore do not be partners with them. (Tatay Arnold's unsubmissive wife) Abba I pray for Tatay Arnold that You  will have mercy on him by giving him the authority to rule over his wife and enable his wife to submit to him O GOD!
15 Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.


DRM:
Zechariah 8:1-8 GOD's love for Zion - the Holy Mountain of GOD
2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “I am very jealous for Zion; I am burning with jealousy for her.” 3 This is what the Lord says: “I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City, and the mountain of the Lord Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.”
6 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “It may seem marvelous/impossible to the remnant of this people at that time, but will it seem marvelous/impossible to me?” declares the Lord Almighty. 7 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west. 8 I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God.”
Psalm 102 The Lord will build up Zion again, and appear in all his glory.
Alleluia: Psalm 103 Bless the LORD, all you angels, you ministers, who do his will.
Gospel: Matthew 18:1-10 "Amen, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will not enter the Kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the Kingdom of heaven. And whoever receives one child such as this in my name receives me. "See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven always look upon the face of my heavenly Father."


Chabbad: Parshat Vezot Hab'rachah, 2nd Portion (Deuteronomy 33:8-33:12)
8 And of Levi he said: "Your Tummim and Urim belong to Your pious (faithful and devote) man, whom You tested at Massah and whom You tried at the waters of Meribah, 9 who said of his father and his mother, 'I do not see him'; neither did he recognize his brothers, nor did he know his children, for they observed Your word and kept Your covenant. (The call of GOD to chose to love HIM more than your own earthly family)
Tehillim: Psalms 66-68
Psalm 66:10 For you, God, tested us; you refined us like silver. 11 You brought us into prison and laid burdens on our backs. 12 You let people ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance.
Pslam 67:1 May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine on us—
2 so that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations.
Psalm 68 5 A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.
6 God sets the lonely in families, he leads out the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land. Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. 


Princess Diaries:

I Praise You Abba! Because YOU have accomplished many things using us lowly people to bring about Your purposes on earth! I praise You because You are good and Your love endureth forever! Thank You for Your faithfulness Lord! Thank You for giving me a sense of Purpose and meaning, fulfillment in this life of vanity (as Solomon would put it) Abba, so many are yet to experience Your glory and power! So many have not tasted how good and great You truly are! Abba lead me to the path that is everlasting! Day after day! I pray that we accomplish great and mighty things for You! Abba, let Your good and perfect will be done! Abba, I don't need too much, but I need a lot of love from You! So I can give a lot of love to this love depraved world! Abba, help me to love and honor my parents in a way that pleases You Almighty and Great KING! Help me Lord to bring joy to their hearts especially as we travel alone the 3 of us in the Holy Land of Israel. I am so grateful Abba! I am so grateful! Toda Raba! Please give us a most wonderful and special time O GOD! Please be there and meet us!!! Please be with us even as we travel, please fill us with Your Holy Spirit! Please Abba, we want more of You!

Ba Hashem Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Galilee Tour Navon's Bday