Shabbat at Church

24 Tishrei 5778
Shabbat at Melech Kavod

Nazareth Tour


ODB: All safe! All well!

Read: Hebrews 11:8-16
13 All these people kept on trusting until they died, without receiving what had been promised. They had only seen it and welcomed it from a distance, while acknowledging that they were aliens and temporary residents on the earth.[c] 14 For people who speak this way make it clear that they are looking for a fatherland. 15 Now if they were to keep recalling the one they left, they would have an opportunity to return; 16 but as it is, they aspire to a better fatherland, a heavenly one. This is why God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared for them a city.

Bible in a Year: Isaiah 43–44| 1 Thessalonians 2

Isaiah 43: 1 But now this is what Adonai says,he who created you, Ya‘akov, he who formed you, Isra’el: “Don’t be afraid, for I have redeemed you; I am calling you by your name; you are mine. 2 When you pass through water, I will be with you; when you pass through rivers, they will not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire, you will not be scorched —
the flame will not burn you. 3 For I am Adonai, your God, the Holy One of Isra’el, your Savior — I have given Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and S’va for you.
4 Because I regard you as valued and honored, and because I love you. For you I will give people, nations in exchange for your life. 5 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. I will bring your descendants from the east, and I will gather you from the west; 6 I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Don’t hold them back! Bring my sons from far away,
and my daughters from the ends of the earth, 7 everyone who bears my name, whom I created for my glory — I formed him, yes, I made him.’” 10 “You are my witnesses,” says Adonai, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you can know and trust me
and understand that I am he — no god was produced before me, nor will any be after me.
11 I, yes I, am Adonai; besides me there is no deliverer. 12 I have declared, saved and proclaimed — not some alien god among you. Therefore you are my witnesses,” says Adonai. “I am God. 15 I am Adonai, your Holy One, the Creator of Isra’el, your King.”
18 “Stop dwelling on past events and brooding over times gone by; 19 I am doing something new; it’s springing up — can’t you see it? I am making a road in the desert, rivers in the wasteland.

Isaiah 44: 5 One will say, ‘I belong to Adonai.’ Another will be called by the name of Ya‘akov.
Yet another will write that he belongs to Adonai. and adopt the surname Isra’el.”
24 Here is what Adonai says, your Redeemer, he who formed you in the womb: “I am Adonai, who makes all things, who stretched out the heavens all alone, who spread out the earth all by myself. 25 I frustrate false prophets and their omens, I make fools of diviners,
I drive back the sages and make their wisdom look silly. 26 I confirm my servants’ prophecies and make my messengers’ plans succeed. I say of Yerushalayim: ‘She will be lived in,’ of the cities of Y’hudah, ‘They will be rebuilt; I will restore their ruins.’

1 Thessalonians 2: 7 As emissaries of the Messiah, we could have made our weight felt; but instead, we were gentle when we were with you, like a mother feeding and caring for her children. 8 We were so devoted to you that we were glad to share with you not only God’s Good News but also our own lives, because you had become very dear to us.


DRM: Joel 4:12-21
12 “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat [Adonai judges].
For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”
13 Swing the sickle, for the harvest is ripe; come, and tread, for the winepress is full.
The vats are overflowing, for their wickedness is great.
14 Such enormous crowds in the Valley of Decision! For the Day of Adonai is upon us
in the Valley of Decision!
15 The sun and moon have grown black, and the stars have stopped shining.
16 Adonai will roar from Tziyon, he will thunder from Yerushalayim, the sky and the earth will shake. But Adonai will be a refuge for his people, a stronghold for the people of Isra’el.
17 “You will know that I am Adonai your God, living on Tziyon my holy mountain.”
Then Yerushalayim will be holy, and foreigners will pass through her no more.


Psalm: Psalm 97 Rejoice in the Lord You Just!!! 

Allelulia: Luke 11:28 Blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.

Gospel: Luke 11:27-28 
While Jesus was speaking, a woman from the crowd called out and said to him,"Blessed is the womb that carried you and the breasts at which you nursed." He replied, "Rather, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it."



CHABAD: Daily Study Chumash 
Parshat Bereishit, 7th Portion (Genesis 5:25-6:8)
3 And the Lord said, "Let My spirit not quarrel forever concerning man, because he is also flesh, and his days shall be a hundred and twenty years."
How You have shortened our lives O Lord, for You cannot contend with us forever.

8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

Tehillim: Psalms Chapters 113-118
Psalm 113: 7 He raises the poor from the dust,
lifts the needy from the rubbish heap,
8 in order to give him a place among princes,
among the princes of his people.
9 He causes the childless woman
to live at home happily as a mother of children. 
Halleluyah!

Psalm 115: 1 Not to us, Adonai, not to us,but to your name give glory,
because of your grace and truth.

15 From Adonai’s point of view,
the death of those faithful to him is costly.
16 Oh, Adonai! I am your slave;
I am your slave, the son of your slave-girl;
you have removed my fetters.
17 I will offer a sacrifice of thanks to you
and will call on the name of Adonai.
18 I will pay my vows to Adonai
in the presence of all his people,
19 in the courtyards of Adonai’s house,
there in your very heart, Yerushalayim. Halleluyah!

Psalm 117:1 Praise Adonai, all you nations!
Worship him, all you peoples!
2 For his grace has overcome us,
and Adonai’s truth continues forever. Halleluyah!


Psalm 118: 17 I will not die; no, I will live
and proclaim the great deeds of Yah!
18 Yah disciplined me severely,
but did not hand me over to death.
19 Open the gates of righteousness for me;
I will enter them and thank Yah.
20 This is the gate of Adonai;
the righteous can enter it.
21 I am thanking you because you answered me;
you became my salvation.
22 The very rock that the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone!
23 This has come from Adonai,
and in our eyes it is amazing.
24 This is the day Adonai has made,
a day for us to rejoice and be glad.




Princess Diaries:

Dear Abba, my FATHER in Heaven You are Holy O Lord!!! There is no ONE Being in the Universe is like YOU. Let Your Kingdom come and Your will be done unto us, here on earth as it already is in Heaven. Abba, speak to me, everyday and let my ears be attentive to Your voice, my heart be one with Yours, my spirit sensitive to Your leading. Forgive us O LORD, our many sins, sins of pride, division, anger, jealousy, envy, using ministry to fulfill the need for significance, being hypocritical, loving the honor of people than the approval of GOD, forgive LORD, all our iniquities committed in our flesh because we have not completely died to our carnality. Forgive us O Lord and wash us with the blood of Yeshua Ha Mashiach as Your grace enables us to forgive the wrongs of others committed against us. Abba, do not lead us to more troubles, trials or tribulations but deliver us from all the traps of the enemy and from all the evil in this world O GOD, deliver us. For unto You O LORD, belong all the honor, power, glory forever and ever ba ha Shem Yeshua haMashiach, Amen!

Bless this day O LORD and the last few days we are here in Israel, let this trip be spiritually enriching to everyone attending this Abba. Enable me to always remember and hold on to Your Promises for me and never lacking faith. Abba I expect from You the best love story I could never have imagined in my heart. LORD, I pray that YOU will protect me from losing my faith and being led astray. Father, I am expecting from You because YOU said and I believe You and I will always believe You Abba because I have No ONE else on earth but You. Let me live this life for You with flying colors and I pray that in my obedience to You, You will honor my Name and not allow the enemy to disgrace it anymore O Lord! Have mercy O Lord, for how can I be an effective Servant that will win souls if the enemy keeps discrediting me? But I know Lord, a time will come that I will begin to shine for You without inhibitions, I am waiting patiently for those days that I won't be holding anything back anymore, I will only display Your glory and splendor everywhere I go through all the days of my life for You my KING, are all that I live for. ba haShem Yeshua haMashiach, Amen!

Toda Abba for the revelations of this day about the Diamonds, that only another diamond can cut a diamond. Toda raba for the gift of the bracelet that I received from a Jewish woman in the Russian Congregation in Haifa called the Melech Kavod. Toda for the revelation of the watchtower in Nazareth Farm. Toda for the ring, bag and shamu that I wanted to buy for myself but YOU gave to me through my Mom. And tonight while talking to Pastor Daniel, You have shown me that Mom likes Navon for me because she wanted me to ask Pastor Daniel if he knows people from IsraAid. Oh Wow! I thank YOU so much that the promise You have for me are about to come to pass. I am so grateful Abba!!! 


Daily Prophetic Word
October 14, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries

The Father says, Time is not your enemy. I created Time to be a resource. You have plenty of time to do the work I have called you to do. But you must be diligent to follow My Voice to accomplish what I have placed before you. The Kingdom work continues to be passed down to My People to run the race with.

Do not worry about the ending, just focus on the here and now. I desire for you to live in the NOW for that is where I Am, and where My Voice will lead you. Too many people focus on the future, but fail to make the correct steps, now and today. I have you in the Palm of My Hand. I will tell you when to move and when to stay.

When you feel yourself distracted, stop for a moment to reconnect with My Voice. I will help you find your footing once again. I said I would never leave you. Feelings are fickle and cannot be trusted. I Am your Lord and King. Trust Me, You will enjoy the ending…Just follow Me. Some aspects are that simple in the mind and will. You have choices each day that will shape what your journey becomes.

What appears strange will become familiar. What seems implausible will become your greatest story in this journey. I will cast the naysayers to your feet in reverence. Dance with Me in this season of Celebration as you have never known such transformation. These times are unprecedented. Expect shifting in immovable places. Behold I Am doing a New Thing in and through you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Yehuda Maccabi