New Beginnings: the day after Yom Kippur

11 Tishrei 5778
October 1, 2017
Sunday 


ODB: We Can Know
Read: 1 John 5:10-15 

13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of Godso that you may know that you have eternal life. 14 This is the confidencewe have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

Bible in a Year: Isaiah 11–13 | Ephesians 4
Songs of Praise
12 In that day you will say: “I will praise you, Lord. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. 2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.”3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.4 In that day you will say: “Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted. 5 Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world. 6 Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you.”
Ephesians 4
1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
Abba I pray that You will unite us all, Your children, in the bond of love and peace. 

DRM:
Ezekiel 18:25-28 The Ways of GOD are right and just
26 If a righteous person turns from their righteousness and commits sin, they will die for it; because of the sin they have committed they will die. 27 But if a wicked person turns away from the wickedness they have committed and does what is just and right, they will save their life.

Psalm 25 Remember your mercies, O Lord.

Philippians 2: 1-11 complete my joy by being of the same mind, with the same love,united in heart, thinking one thing.... Have in you the same attitude that is also in Christ Jesus, Who, though he was in the form of God, did not regard equality with God something to be grasped. Rather, he emptied himself, taking the form of a slave, coming in human likeness;
and found human in appearance, he humbled himself, becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

Alleluia: My sheep hear my voice, says the Lord; I know them, and they follow me.

Gospel: Matthew 21:28-32 The Parable of the 2 sons
31 “Which of the two did what his father wanted?” “The first,” they answered. Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. Chabbad: Chumash Parshat Vezot Hab'rachah
1st Portion (Deuteronomy 33:1-33:7)
7“Hear, Lord, the cry of Judah; bring him to his people. With his own hands he defends his cause.Oh, be his help against his foes!”

Tehillim: Psalms 60-65
Psalm 60: 4 But for those who fear you, you have raised a banner to be unfurled against the bow.
Psalm 61: 2 From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 3 For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. 4 I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.
Psalm 62: 11 One thing God has spoken, two things I have heard: “Power belongs to you, God, 12 and with you, Lord, is unfailing love”; and, “You reward everyone according to what they have done.”
Psalm 63: 1 You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. 2 I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. 3 Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
Psalm 64: 10 The righteous will rejoice in the Lord and take refuge in him; all the upright in heart will glory in him!
Psalm 65: 4 Blessed are those you choose and bring near to live in your courts! We are filled with the good things of your house, of your holy temple. 5 You answer us with awesome and righteous deeds, God our Savior, the hope of all the ends of the earth
and of the farthest seas,


Princess Diaries:

Dear Abba,

Glory to You O GOD! Great is Your Name! No ONE is like You! I praise You for You are the true and living GOD, the GOD who hearts the cries and prayers of Your lowly people, the GOD who answers prayers! Abba, forgive us of all our iniquities! I plead the blood of Yeshua Ha Mashiach upon everyone that is in this house, everyone that is connected to me. I pray Abba, 
let Your Kingdom come and let Your will be done in our lives here on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us I ask for the The Bread that is Yeshua, our manna that sustains us each day, I ask for the Ruach Hakodesh Your Holy Spirit that gives me the strength and power to do everything according to Your will. I ask for Your love, favor and blessing that I will always be sensitive and aware of it every waking and sleeping moment of my life. I ask that You consecrate my Life, make it always a sweet fragrance before You. I ask for Your heart, I want to be One with You. I ask You to give me joy and peace and wisdom and spiritual understanding. I ask for many things because I know You hear and grant them. I ask for the salvation and devotion of my husband and his family to You. Lord, I ask for miracles, let me walk in them all the days of my life. Have mercy on me O Lord, and bring me to live among Your people in the Land of Your Promise. Bring me to Your promise and fulfill all the Words You have spoken and promised over my life. Fulfill them without me having to figure out how You will do it but that I will just trust in Your power to surprise me. Abba, I need You everyday everywhere I go, I take You with me because I have no One in this world. I don't belong here, I feel like a foreigner even in my own people. Let me always feel my home in You and in the path You are leading me. I pray for everyone who loves me to release me to marry the man You have chosen for me this year. O Lord, I don't want to remain like this forever. Like a sojourner like a wanderer. I want to already find the One whom my soul loves and who share the same passion and love for You as I do. It seems impossible that some wonderful man exists in this world. But I believe in You O Lord, we may not have the same interest or expressions of our love and worship to You but I thank You that we will both compliment and inspire each other to do our very best to love and worship You. Lord bless the baptism today and even the church today. I pray for Your will to be done O GOD! Lord I don't know how but I know we will work together and create wonderful results for Your Kingdom here on earth as it is in Heaven!

Be Glorified O LORD, GOD Almighty!

Bahashem Yeshua Hamashiach, Amen!


9.21pm
Abba,
What a blessed and successful event O Lord! I thank You Abba, because You have made the water baptism possible today and today marks a very special day since it is the 1st day of October, the first day after Yom Kippur and the last day before we leave for Israel. You are speaking many things to me as I continue to think about what You just did for me, Pa Art our families especially the people working for us O Lord! I cannot stop praising and thanking You for what You just did. I just sit and stare and thought about how You made it happen today. How You right away brought Noli to the water baptism, the thing that I had hoped in my heart and You made it happen and how You used me to bring about his freedom to find His way to You! Now things are happening so quickly because just before we leave, the many people working for us are baptized but now You keep bringing Noli to my mind. He is a good looking young man and I know someday he will serve You greatly with Pastor Art because I see him ministering with Pastor Art in his own hometown. And he keeps coming to my mind and I begin to think, is it possible that if I was not going to marry a jew, I was probably going to marry a man like him because I see him how he is drawn to You and how he wants to commit himself to You. But then I am confused why he keeps coming to my mind, I don't want to think maliciously about it. Then You reveal the reason just now and that is why I write these things, Noli is my Elisha. I am Elijah and he is Elisha! Because Mama Celia talked about Elisha this afternoon and that he had double anointing of Elijah's because he asked this from GOD as his successor. Then it connected. Noli kept coming to my mind because he was my successor, he is going to be a great Prophet even more than me. And I am so very grateful that I had bore a child!!! It was a September 24, 2017 Sunday afternoon at the 8th Watch of the day that Tito Adeng and I went to his home and broke the chains that had held him bound to his family and it was his mom holding him. Now he is in Cebu and he attended his first bible study on Thursday and right away on Sunday he decides to be Baptized. Everything is happening so quickly because YOU have great plans for this man! I will pray for him Abba and I pray that in due time I will be able to speak Your Prophetic Words to him. Preserve him Abba and do not allow the enemy to hold him anymore! Let Your Will be done in Noli De Lima's Life! May he shine for You so gloriously and greatly! I plead the blood of Yeshua over his life, I pray that he will devote his heart to You alone and seek You ever more deeply as he is already reborn and baptized in water. Abba, thank You for Noli and I pray that You will begin to speak to him tonight through signs, visions and dreams. As You stir his heart to hunger and passion to know this side of You, let Him move steady and fast towards knowing You!!! Cover him Abba, and I pray that Pa Artemio and Tatay Arnold will guide him in his spiritual walk. Cover him Abba and let Your glory shine through the life of this chosen, set apart, sought after Saint! Glory! I am getting married this year Thank YOU Abba! Because You have already appointed a Successor Prophet for me to continue my works in the Philippines as You bring me to Israel! Glory!!!!!


Thank You Abba! You gave me the miracle more than I expected! Glory!!!
Ba Ha Shem Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Amen!




Daily Prophetic Word
October 1, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “I will return to you, what you give out in My Name, with interest. I will give back to you what you didn't even think was much at all, but I weighed your heart. Many are stingy with their self, time, money, and resources. Do you find time to judge the person’s worthiness first before moving under My Spirit? I Am setting you free of feeling you will be in lack if you do for another.

The Heart and Intent matter greater than you have assumed. Do because you desire to be a blessing and show My Glory. You are My Ambassador and My Beloved. I will use even what once brought you shame to lift someone out of their situation. Nothing is wasted from your life unless you choose to let it.

Be at ease with yourself. I have not called you to pace back and forth about every detail or matter. Let Me take the reins and you enjoy the scenery. When life becomes more than you can handle, remember I didn’t ask you to take care of it by yourself. I co-create life with you, so come out of the shadows and give Me what is troubling you.

I have written down the plan for your life. What you face today has been taken into fullness and this too shall pass. I will not let anything stop My Design for your days. I have woven in beauty for ashes so rise up and command My Goodness over your situation. What you will not ask for, may not come, so Ask Boldly. Nothing is too difficult that I cannot take you high above!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Yehuda Maccabi