Bucket List 2018


While in Cebu, I want to accomplish the following things before I step into the new season in my life:
     
         Wishlist                                                                   Fulfilled
           2018                                                                        2019 
1) Train Krav Maga                                                    1) Swimming as form of excercise
2) Join Pop Jazz Dance Group                                   2) Worship Dancing with Sisters
3) Be fluent in Hebrew and Mandarin                       3) Singing in Hebrew
4) Farm Grow Vegetables                                          4) Growing Native Chicken at Compostela
5) Begin a new career that excites me                       5) Chief Human Resource Engineer @ DMY



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Galilee Tour Navon's Bday

Satisfying me everytime