excerpts: Look forward

Author's excerpts on Look Forward


Everyday I can't start the day without:

  • My time with the LORD reading His word and laying down my concerns
  • Writing in a blog what HE talked to me about in His word that day
  • Reading and writing letters for my Bunny Love
  • Watching Pastor Paul's Daily News-Prophecy Related Updates awaiting Yeshua's appearing to take us away from here to THE eternal Home
  • Spending time with my little siblings



Every Week:

  • Spending Time with family at the Beach house
  • Shabbat Fellowships whether at a Congregation or lunch with my Bunny Love's family



Every Year:

  • Family Vacations all over the world
  • Coming home for a vacation and reunion with my Family every Christmas
  • Learning something new through work or school








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Yehuda Maccabi