Satisfying me everytime

I am as satisfied as with rich food;
my mouth praises you with joy on my lips
when I remember you on my bed

and meditate on you in the night watches. 
For you have been my help;
in the shadow of your wings I rejoice;
my heart clings to you; your right hand supports me.
- Psalm 63: 6-8


I'm so blessed today to be able to spend time with sisters and a brother in Yeshua whose love and passion for Him is increasing and unceasing. Tonight, I was tired to go out but the LORD has blessed me by enabling me to enjoy sweet fellowship with these brethren and be refreshed as we talked about His word, His promises and our experiences... Suddenly I felt an energy rise up within me, like the fire of GOD making me alive... It is not good for man to be alone most especially being alone in the walk of faith... and because HE knows all my needs, I am fed even though I didn't know I was starving. Now I am satisfied and my mouth can sing praises with joy on my heart =D

As I lie in bed tonight, I will feel a different kind of peace and an excitement to wake up to tomorrow filled with GOD's hope and promises. For HE has been my help, even when I didn't cry out for help because I didn't know what help I needed still He has never failed to meet my very needs without me knowing them. Even in the shadows, I will rejoice because I am under HIS wings of protection. My heart can cling to HIM full of confidence that HE will never fail to support me, hold me up and give me a solid ground to stand on. HE is everything I need! What a wonderful and great GOD HE is, satisfying me everytime =D

Comments

  1. Dear Emilio,

    I will do as you asked but I need time, this week I'm still busy hopefully I get to do it soon. I can't promise when but I will when I have the time. Traditional mails take time so you're gonna have to wait some more by the time I send it, but I will let you know when I do okay?

    your truly from the island of Cebu Philippines,
    Yiska

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Galilee Tour Navon's Bday

Home sweet home