Mazada Dead Sea

19 Tishrei 5778
October 9, 2017


Princess Diaries:

Dear Abba,
I learned a lot today as we went through Mazada, about Josephus and the History. I am so grateful for this tour because of the way You brought me to Shulamite Brides like me, and now I have been prayed for by both Mom and Daughter of same name: Marie. I am so blessed because You are so ever thoughtful of me, knowing everything I need and providing them before I even ask of them. Abba, continue to show and reveal Yourself to me. Thank You for allowing me to swim in the Dead Sea once again, I am so honored and privileged to be a part of this trip. Help me to keep loving everyone, keep my heart pure and holy before You. Help me Abba, to be blameless before You through Your Son Yeshua my Savior and Redeemer. I need You everywhere I go Abba, I need Your Holy Spirit always filling me. Abba, let tomorrow be even better than today, take me from glory to glory.

Ba Ha Shem Yeshua HaMashiach, Amen!


ODB:
Read: Job 29:1-6; 30:1-9
Job 30:1-9 “Now I have become their song; yes, I am a byword with them.



Bible in a Year: Isaiah 32–33|Colossians 1
Isaiah 32: 9 You women who are so complacent, listen to me! Overconfident women, pay attention to my words! 
10 In a year and a few days more, you overconfident women will shudder,
because the vintage will fail, the harvest will not come.
11 Tremble, you complacent women! Shudder, you overconfident women!
Strip bare, wear sackcloth to cover yourselves.
12 Beat your breasts in mourning for the pleasant fields and fruitful vines,
13 for the land of my people, producing thorns and briars, for all the happy homes in the joyful city.
14 For the palace will be abandoned, the crowded city deserted, ‘Ofel and fortress wastelands forever, a delight for wild donkeys and a pasture for flocks — 
15 till the Spirit is poured out on us from above, and the desert becomes a fertile field, with the fertile field regarded as a forest.
16 Then justice will dwell in the desert, and righteousness abide in the fertile field.
17 The effect of righteousness will be peace; the result of righteousness, quiet trust forever.
18 My people will live in a peaceful place, in secure neighborhoods and tranquil dwellings.
19 Just as the forest will surely come down, the city will surely be laid low.
20 Happy are you who sow by all streams, letting oxen and donkeys roam freely.

Isaiah 33: 10 “Now I will arise,” says Adonai, “Now I will exalt and lift myself up.
11 You conceive chaff and give birth to stubble, your breath is a fire devouring you.

Arise O LORD! And show us Your Power and Glory!

Colosians 1
11 We pray that you will be continually strengthened with all the power that comes from his glorious might; so that you will be able to persevere and be patient in any situation, joyfully 12 giving thanks to the Father for having made you fit to share in the inheritance of his people in the light. 13 He has rescued us from the domain of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son.


DRM: John 1
But the LORD sent a large fish, that swallowed Jonah; and Jonah remained in the belly of the fish three days and three nights. From the belly of the fish Jonah prayed to the LORD, his God. Then the LORD commanded the fish to spew Jonah upon the shore.

Jonah 2 You will rescue my life from the pit O LORD

Alleluia: John 13:34 I give you a new commandment: love one another as I have loved you.

Gospel: Luke  10:25-37 Jesus said to him, "What is written in the law?How do you read it?"
He said in reply, "You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your being,
with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself."


CHABBAD: Chumash with Rashi
Parshat Vezot Hab'rachah Deuteronomy 33: 8-12

10 They shall teach Your ordinances to Jacob, and Your Torah to Israel; they shall place incense before You, and burnt offerings upon Your altar.

Tehillim: Psalms 90-96
Psalm 90
10. The days of our lives number seventy years, and if in great vigor, eighty years; most of them are but travail and futility, passing quickly and flying away.
11. Who can know the intensity of Your anger? Your wrath is commensurate with one's fear of You.
12. Teach us, then, to reckon our days, that we may acquire a wise heart.
13. Relent, O Lord; how long [will Your anger last]? Have compassion upon Your servants.
14. Satiate us in the morning with Your kindness, then we shall sing and rejoice throughout our days.
15. Give us joy corresponding to the days You afflicted us, the years we have seen adversity.
16. Let Your work be revealed to Your servants, and Your splendor be upon their children.
17. May the pleasantness of the Lord our God be upon us; establish for us the work of our hands; establish the work of our hands.

Psalm 91
9. Because you [have said,] "The Lord is my shelter," and you have made the Most High your haven,
10. no evil will befall you, no plague will come near your tent.
11. For He will instruct His angels in your behalf, to guard you in all your ways.
12. They will carry you in their hands, lest you injure your foot upon a rock.
13. You will tread upon the lion and the viper; you will trample upon the young lion and the serpent.
14. Because he desires Me, I will deliver him; I will fortify him, for he knows My Name.
15. When he calls on Me, I will answer him; I am with him in distress. I will deliver him and honor him.
16. I will satiate him wi
th long life, and show him My deliverance.

Psalm 92
11. But You have increased my might like that of a wild ox; I am anointed with fresh oil.
12. My eyes have seen [the downfall of] my watchful enemies; my ears have heard [the doom of] the wicked who rise against me.
13. The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, grow tall like a cedar in Lebanon.
14. Planted in the House of the Lord, they shall blossom in the courtyards of our God.
15. They shall be fruitful even in old age; they shall be full of sap and freshness-
16. to declare that the Lord is just; He is my Strength, and there is no injustice in Him.

Psalm 93 
1. The Lord is King; He has garbed Himself with grandeur; the Lord has robed Himself, He has girded Himself with strength; He has also established the world firmly that it shall not falter.
2. Your throne stands firm from of old; You have existed forever.


Psalm 94
12. Fortunate is the man whom You chastise, O Lord, and instruct him in Your Torah,
13. bestowing upon him tranquillity in times of adversity, until the pit is dug for the wicked.
14. For the Lord will not abandon His people, nor forsake His heritage.


Psalm 95
1. Come, let us sing to the Lord; let us raise our voices in jubilation to the Rock of our deliverance.
2. Let us approach Him with thanksgiving; let us raise our voices to Him in song.
3. For the Lord i
s a great God, and a great King over all supernal beings;

Psalm 96
10. Proclaim among the nations, "The Lord reigns"; indeed, the world is firmly established that it shall not falter; He will judge the peoples with righteousness.
11. The heavens will rejoice, the earth will exult; the sea and its fullness will roar.
12. The fields and everything therein will jubilate; then all the trees of the forest will sing.
13. Before the Lord [they shall rejoice], for He has come, for He has come to judge the earth; He will judge the world with justice, and the nations with His truth.




Daily Prophetic Word
October 9, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, Today let your mind see Me as the anchor in your everyday life. Let me keep you fully grounded with My peace that surpasses all understanding. My Love for you will keep you sheltered in My Wings. I will place you upon My Rock of safety and quiet the storm within your spirit.

Rest in Me in everything for I know what lies ahead of you. No matter what season you are in, I desire for you to stop and enjoy the life I gave you. A flower can even bloom in a desert. How much more can I make your life bloom even in the most desperate of times? My Hand does not withhold from those that walk in righteousness.

Align yourself today with My Spirit. Let me breathe revival within your mind, soul, and spirit. I can to the unimaginable with a vessel who is yielded. I have poured you out into New Wine skins. Forget the old skins and take on the New Armor of God that I have placed upon you. In the Newness you will find the treasure being refined and polished.

You are ready to be Sent out for My Namesake. I will not hold you back and there are no training wheels upon your life. The unfamiliar will become familiar soon enough. Trust the Process for I will not send you out ill-prepared. Your days will be ever present in My Glory as I lead you through the journey. Let the anticipation grow for Joy is upon you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Home sweet home

Galilee Tour Navon's Bday